Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I can't seem to change the background color for the product grid and product information in the "Craft" theme. I managed to change a portion of the p...
Author Avatar
Hi, Hoping someone can help. We are a wholesale company and want to be able to offer our customers the option to get a discount if they purchase c...
Author Avatar
Our app adds discounts for users automatically by redirecting them to `https://STOREURL/discount/CODE`. We've used this historically without error. ...
Author Avatar
Hey I am using Script tag API to access all the script tags stored in development store But the API is returning empty array
Author Avatar
  Hello guys please I have a problem my products name and price doesn’t show on the collection page I’ve had soo much difficulty with this and I’m ru...
Author Avatar
Hi I would like to know how I can distinguish if order is pick up order or click and collect order via order api.
Author Avatar
Hi. To solve this problem, I've been Googling, checking my own CSS code, and reading the Shopify community posts. But it seems like i cant solve t...
Author Avatar
Versions "@shopify/app": "3.47.3", "@shopify/checkout-ui-extensions-react": "^0.27.0", "@shopify/cli": "3.47.3", When copying the...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I have trouble with editing my Shopify community profile. Can you show me how to Insert links to the Signature section? I can not find any...
Author Avatar
Hi there! I plan to use weight based carrier calculated shipping in my store. In each “Product”, you can input the weight. Should this just be th...
Author Avatar
i can not figure out how to fix it is it in theme code i use the theme craft
Author Avatar
I am having trouble verifying the pickup and delivery address for my shopify locations. I have chosen the address from the Google Map address that th...
Author Avatar
Hi, I’d like to customise the Gift Card Notification sent to customers so that it differs depending on the Gift Card value (or denomination). In o...
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like to have the Hamburger menu setup on ALL versions of the theme (Mobile & Desktop) on the theme Align. Here is my website ...
Author Avatar
We have a Ride theme that is styled similar to another store we have, so we have downloaded our Ride Theme (minimal styling) and uploaded into our new...
Author Avatar
When logging in I need to enter the six digit code that has been sent to my number. However, no code is coming through. It is the correct number and I...
Author Avatar
Hello I have two requests/questions: 1. Why is Shopify making my image banner blurry, and is there a way to fix it? Website URL: Risingsunarchive....
Author Avatar
I'm studying the Theme APP extention development with the guid of product-reviews-sample-app . However, the document is still using the command not su...
Author Avatar
I don't know why but the check marks on the following page are green on the desktop (which is correct) but they are black on the mobile version. How d...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I am having trouble syncing all product images from Shopify over to our IG / Facebook shop. While all of our products transfer ov...