Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, I am looking to use the online store cart analysis behavior report but there is one product I would like to exclude (route shipping protection)...
Author Avatar
I need help it says unable to access to your store, it that a way someone can help me,
Author Avatar
Hello , Thank you in advance for the help, even though i change the color of the font, the rich text color does not change
Author Avatar
Google verification code is viewable at the top of my website. I did a community search and saw that at number of people have had this problem. Howeve...
Author Avatar
Hi! Can someone please help with this: I have set a minimum purchase amount for free shipping. When that minimum about is passed and a customer go...
Author Avatar
I reached out here on shopify support team on June 14, 11:48am, about two weeks ago, Job R mentioned someone would contact me to assist from the Tax ...
Author Avatar
何w can i delete my account?
Author Avatar
[URGENT] I'm working a website which is initially built on WordPress CMS integrated with Woocommerce but I'm not satisfied with its functionality and ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I see a few different discussions regarding this topic, but none that work. Formatting now: {{amount_no_decimals}} NOK That results in a...
Author Avatar
I want to remove the links appearing next to copyright part, because i have a better looking Quick Links Section. I am using Sense theme.
Author Avatar
I've searched other questions and have yet to find an answer - I'm working on a site (still in early draft) and getting the theme setup. The home...
Author Avatar
Hi i want to segment my customers in shopify based on cart attributes. how can i segment my customers in shopify based on cart attributes ? ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I’m using graph ql orderEditSetQuantity to set an order item quantity to 0, but it shows up in the order in the accounts page with the quantity be...
Author Avatar
I'm looking to use the `segmentCreate` mutation to create a segment with an array of specific customer ID's. Looking at the syntax (https://shopify.de...
Author Avatar
何w can we add a "NEW" label beside our "BUNDLES" menu item? Please see below for an example Our site is www.uncertn.com
Author Avatar
I ordered items from a shop on March 30 and on June 19 they were cancelled, with the refund listed as pending. I googled when I can expect the refund ...
Author Avatar
Can anyone help me to figure out why my 'add to cart' button on collection page is not working? I have set up this testing page to troubleshoot. ...
Author Avatar
We use custom metafields on our products that are used in the product card on collection pages, like in the image below. This has been working fine fo...
Author Avatar
Hi, having a problem with my App. Checked today, and it shows an issue to fix by July 1. Screenshot of the error is below. Today is the 26th, and ...
Author Avatar
Im trying to create a new page. Im trying to have a different banner but I cant. Everything else changes but the banner stays the same for all the pag...