Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I am looking to be able to add my own couriers to the list of couriers in the dropdown list when fulfilling an item on Shopify. Currently some courie...
Author Avatar
My website: 774a7e.myshopify.com password: meulti I want to add my logo image on top of the heading text that says " Browse our latest products "...
Author Avatar
Hi there, Can anyone assist me, im trying to make the entire slideshow on my site clickable instead of using button label. My store is using the r...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone. I am currently trying to change the colour on a specific menu item & the dropdown items with it, as well as making the menu header ...
Author Avatar
When scanning an Australia Post tracking code in the fulfillment section of the Shopify mobile app, the number that is pulled into the app includes ad...
Author Avatar
i need to short product title in collection home page
Author Avatar
Hi team, Our client, who utilizes Shopify payments, has encountered an issue. We successfully subscribed to the refunds/created topic and are receivi...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have featured products on each collection. However, I am trying to make the Product Title, Price and "View Full Details" link to be center align...
Author Avatar
Hi, how can I add two pictures side by side on my homepage ? I'm using the theme studio and I want them at 50% both so they can be right next to each ...
Author Avatar
Hi, New order once we created in our in house order management system, when in-transit we used to call the following API methods : 1. Get orders :...
Author Avatar
Hi, New order once we created in our in house order management system, when in-transit we used to call the following API methods : 1. Get orders :...
Author Avatar
Dear support, We try to use inventorySetOnHandQuantities mutation to update on_hand quantity at location for specific InventoryItem "gid://shopify/...
Author Avatar
Solved
My son has created a Shopfiy page and set everything under his name. For the payment part, is it necessary that the card holder have the same name as ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi all, I am wondering whether I can add some CSS code to the Custom Liquid section in Theme Editor (I use Craft 10.0) so I can centre my Ecologi badg...
Author Avatar
I have a question regarding the best and most correct way to take out a return fee on the refund using APIs and still capture correct VAT after refund...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I have shopify theme app extension build with the 2.0 now Shopify CLI 2.0 Sunset. Now i want make updates into the my theme app extensi...
Author Avatar
In the Symmetry Theme, is it possible to add the Location Pickup below the Product Image?
Author Avatar
We are getting the cart attribute 'is Saturday' on our Shopify delivery function and showing/hiding Saturday shipping options based on this attribute...
Author Avatar
So, I finally joined Tik Tok and I want to start selling on their platform. I downloaded the Tik Tok app to my store and linked my account. However, m...
Author Avatar
请帮我如何使产品品牌/供应商clickable to a link to vendor page? I’m on Dawn 10.0