Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Been using the Ride theme for awhile and currently do have the price hidden in one collection that I use as a Gallery. However, I am now trying to upd...
Author Avatar
I am unable to redirect my Shopify store https://e7a432.myshopify.com/ to my domain wallstars.in, when I am connecting to the domain, old website is l...
Author Avatar
HI, Shopify community, I have submitted the updated sitemap and robots.txt file but still, some products, collections, and blogs are no indexed when ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'd like to change the H1 and H2 tags on my home page but I don't know how to do it. I'm using the CRAVE theme. Thank you in advance
Author Avatar
Hi everyone - My company is being sued for ADA compliance. My question is, has anyone worked with a company that specializes in these lawsuit...
Author Avatar
How can I set the Billing Address Phone Number to be mandatory in Checkout? I have Shipping Address Phone Number as Mandatory, but see no way of ensu...
Author Avatar
Hey When I app trying to run my app using npm run dev it is showing me " Bundler not found To install the latest version of Bundler, run gem insta...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to centralise the policy section in the footer of my site. Can I please get help with the correct coding?
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to remove a text element in the front end of my store. I am using the Crave theme. On the product pages you can see the vendor. I...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm super stuck trying to add a fair bit of CSS to a collection template. I can add it to an individual collection using the code below but I...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, So I messed around a little with my website and changed my radio buttons that display a quantity selection. Now I am happy with those...
Author Avatar
Does anyone know if and when WisePad 3 will have support for the Swedish market?
Author Avatar
I'm using the latest version of the Dawn theme. I have a featured collection displayed on my home page, but the product images vary in size in both t...
Author Avatar
美好的一天。我已经关闭我的shopify商店to cost and all I really needed was a static web page and migrated to google sites. shopify gave me ...
Author Avatar
I just signed up and wanted to use the theme cityhash however I can't find it. I read it was new but it's not listed under the themes to select. Doe...
Author Avatar
Is there a way to specify "prerequisite" products that must be ordered / also added to the cart? I am selling courses, and there is a foundation c...
Author Avatar
I want to connect my printify products to google so that they can be listed. To do so I have to fill out the spreadsheet of information for each produ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am part of a development team, and we are working on a fulfillment app for shopify. The app is fully functional but we came across a prob...
Author Avatar
Is it just me or have facebook sales and engagement fallen through the floor since they've released this twitter rival thing?
Author Avatar
I want to give a discount only on 1 type of product variant. I have made this variant from YMQ product options. so the product option variant I wa...