Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi all, I see lots of questions about Google Merchant Center issues with the GA4 migration coming closer, I can provide some one-on-one help to an...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, i am looking to add a "sliding" effect to my annoncement bar's store, but i understand it is only possible with coding. An example of...
Author Avatar
When an item is added to the cart, and the you proceed to the checkout, Shopify seems to be deducting about 5.88% off the price. We have a discount co...
Author Avatar
Hi, do anybody know how to change the product view on homepage in mobile version to a carousel? Thank you very much www.doglegsweden.com ...
Author Avatar
In my products pages if you click the buttons + or - all change by 2 instead of by 1. I looked into the code but i cant seem to find where or if its c...
Author Avatar
你好社区,我想know if someone has managed to change the "Sale Tag" to "Percentage" could you help me with that. I have read some si...
Author Avatar
Dear all, our company is located in the EU and (also) sells goods to B2C customers in the UK. We are VAT registered in the UK and have a UK VAT ID...
Author Avatar
I have 2 variant options on my course page, then a block further down comparing the 2 variations. Below the variant options i want to have a button t...
Author Avatar
Solved
How do stop showing that I am using a Spotify at the bottom of my home page?
Author Avatar
span class="money" . Please help I am getting error in the collection page also showing 4 product where as I have chosen 3
Author Avatar
The first slideshow image sizes are very big, takes up more than just the screen, I want to be able to see the next section in the same page without s...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am using WordPress and the Buy Button. All is well except the shopping cart doesn't show up until there is a product placed in the cart. ...
Author Avatar
I have a customer that cancelled their Paypal payment and I then sent them a new invoice for Paypal through Shopify and now it looks like they used Sh...
Author Avatar
Sale channel application creating checkout with the permalink adding the storefront access token. My question is how can I get an update on the cr...
Author Avatar
How can i Delete this logo from my shopify store
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm using Shopify to develop a website for a client. The client wants to sell products at the International level. The shop will be dealing in INR...
Author Avatar
I have tried to add price of items with shipping fee but it is not working can someone tell me how i can fix this problem
Author Avatar
{I would delete this and post it in the Storefront API board if I could delete, but I can't find out how} Is it possible to use a private access t...
Author Avatar
Good Afternoon, I’m sure this is a common question. I’m new to this; my site has 400 views but no sales yet. I would appreciate some feedback from an...
Author Avatar
Hi there, My theme (Dawn) aligns Headings on the left by default. On my website's pages (about us, care & warranty, etc.) I would like to center i...