Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hey everyone, We recently got a pretty strange error - robots.txt has appeared stopped blocking pages nearly entirely for a short time period. On ...
Author Avatar
Hi, Would there be a way to have on the Checkout page a third shipping option (in addition to Shipping and Pickup) allowing customers arrange the shi...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am looking to make some kind of double confirmation gate for people wanting to add a specific product to their cart. A little back story......
Author Avatar
I am trying to hide the dynamic checkout button for products with the tag 'Quote Only'. I have tried adding the code below in the main-cart-items.liqu...
Author Avatar
Im using Dawn theme and if i click on catalog, the section with product grid is showing prices. I would like to not display price
Author Avatar
Currently I'm building react-hydrogen frontend, It's my first time, and I'm trying to write a query for collection, I used the. { shop { name...
Author Avatar
When I publish products with more than 1 image, you cannot see the images unless you click on the blank empty white space where the picture should be,...
Author Avatar
1)Hello sir how to add home icon to my menu in shoppify store sir as marked in image please help me sir www.shoppixstop.com Password-ihin...
Author Avatar
我不能更改密码和notifuy me buttons colors i want them in black website url https://d88331-2.myshopify.com/password pass a...
Author Avatar
We use Pipeline theme 7.0.2 and our homepage has a slideshow. Every slide has a heading and every slide heading is H1. How do I either, make the sli...
Author Avatar
Hi all, Is there a way to add a meta field to the product cards on the collection page? I was hoping to add it above the price or alongside it. Pi...
Author Avatar
I have a Huub Shopify giftcard but the website doesn't recognise it at the checkout
Author Avatar
7月9日,美国邮政总局正式启动,”Advantage', which merges First Class Package, Parcel Select Ground and Retail Ground. The prices sh...
Author Avatar
我现在已经有了3年的这家店,/ muktiple 7 figures i have a bit of a following in IG where i talk about shopify and ecommerce so m...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I need some assistance with fixing this error on my Shopify site. The title, price, and quantity picker text are showing up very...
Author Avatar
Is anyone else having problems with hearing any beep signaling an order has gone through? All of our staff and customers keep listening for it but it ...
Author Avatar
Hello, My store has been closed for violating section 7 of the My store has been closed for violating section 7 of the Shopify AUP which s...
Author Avatar
Hello I want to make five buttons on the collection page to sort/search by vendor. I've made a loop to display five vendors. But Shopify only allows ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have products that have different variants. (sizes, colors) Whenever I select anything other than the default variant and click "Add to Cart...