Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

新Shopify:库存状态列选择器。With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hey, We are facing a problem with our Norwegian language setting. As illustrated in the attached image, the link on our "Shipping Policy" is redi...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I just recently changed my site over to the new impact theme that shopify offers. One thing we wanted to change with this new update is ...
Author Avatar
can somebody give me tips on how to improve my website? link: jtj-media.com
Author Avatar
What does this meaning on order form? _has_apo:true please help
Author Avatar
I'm using Dawn 2.0 theme and somehow on my blog post the numbers of the ordered list does not show. If I force refresh sometimes they show up for 1 mi...
Author Avatar
Hi, so I'm trying to solve this issue I'm facing. I'm using the app Smart Product Filter & Search to show my variants as separate products and the app...
Author Avatar
Looking to understand how I can adjust Shopify to account for non-mechandise sales like bags and gift boxes so as to eliminate the metrics impact (uni...
Author Avatar
Hi, not sure why this is happening but the vertical scroll bar on my site is very thin and doesn't look like a typical regular vertical side scroll ba...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have done the coding for the cart checkout button to make it look how I want, but there is still a black border box around the button that I don...
Author Avatar
Hi, I use the shopify remix template for creating my app, but I don't know why the webhooks work approximatively 1 times on 20, I don't figure out wh...
Author Avatar
I would like to remove the gray borders that are appearing on some of my photo's in the Expressions Theme. I did apply white background, but they co...
Author Avatar
Hi, Can someone help me - how can i be sure that there is BUGS or NO BUG in my website? The reason i am asking this cause in last few weeks i am ...
Author Avatar
Hello! I want to keep the same ratio on of the image banner from my mobile view into the desktop view. The desktop view is too zoomed in now
Author Avatar
Hello I’ve copied the buy now link over to my square website with weebly. But when I click the link it says it’s not available. Can someone please hel...
Author Avatar
Hello! I'd like to add a "Re-enter your email address" field to my Customer Registration page. This would have people enter their email address twice,...
Author Avatar
I have been diligently working on replicating the "orders_by_date" report using GraphQL, aiming to retrieve specific attributes for our reporting. ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, I'm trying to change the background colour of my add to cart buttons? For some reason, no matter the scheme i change it to it doesn't change a...
Author Avatar
I have 2 shopify stores 1 using DAWN Theme v7.0.1 1 using SHOPIFY Venture Theme version 11.0.14 When viewing the product information using the D...
Author Avatar
The following code is for my header. I am trying to load images from a section setting starting a theme from scractch. However, when loading the image...
Author Avatar
Hello! How can i change the text of the Log in page on Sense theme version 11.0.0? Thank you!