Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
When shoppers try to checkout a cart they are redirected to the home page. This happening accross all devices. How can I fix this?
Author Avatar
Hi. I have a product that has 10 variations in size all of which currently show on my website as sepaerate products. I want to combine these under one...
Author Avatar
我跟着有人建议制作的步骤h were to create a page and add sections to that page. I did that to for different titles. I created a page...
Author Avatar
All of a sudden, without changing any settings, checkout isn't working. It just redirects you to the home page. i have disabled all the apps, checked ...
Author Avatar
Website has been working perfectly for a number of years, however today a customer told me that all of the product images are blurry when loading o...
Author Avatar
Hi there, My checkout button is currently not working when someone adds something to the cart. It is just redirecting back to the landing/home pag...
Author Avatar
Whether it is shopping cart settlement or product purchase page, after clicking the checkout button, it will jump to the home page, and the checkout p...
Author Avatar
Hi all I am hoping someone can help me out with achieving the following: I need to display a different custom message, in the order notificati...
Author Avatar
你好,现在购买按钮点击带我back to the home page instead of Cart / checkout page. Pls help what to do
Author Avatar
Hi, is anyone else getting an issue where you go to check out and you get redirected to the home page again? Checked a few other stores I know using s...
Author Avatar
My page stopped working two days ago. The article said the page was redirected to an unsupported URL. I do not know how to fix this. Please help
Author Avatar
Hey, the checkout Button on my cart page https://nicolaibergmann.dk/ is not working. It is just refreshing the page. I tested it with two Computers (w...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am looking for a way to automatically delete variants on a certain date. We sell training courses on our website, and we have created the i...
Author Avatar
While looking at items in my cart at my store, I click on "checkout" to continue the process but it takes me back to my home page. Help Please. Tried ...
Author Avatar
I am trying to add 1.) the product description and 2.) the quantity selector to the pop up cart. Additiona...
Author Avatar
Hello, So I made a discount code for new subscribers. Paired with an email sign-up form and automated shopify email marketing algorithm, everythin...
Author Avatar
I got an error when i try to update quantity on hand using GraphQL Field 'referenceDocument' doesn't exist on type 'InventoryAdjustmentGroup
Author Avatar
Hey folks! Can anyone help me i have created shopify app in django. In my pursuit of creating a public app on Shopify using React and Django, I find m...
Author Avatar
I've noticed that our automated emails for checkout abandonments aren't going out to customers who experience payment failures of any kind (like a 'ca...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am planning on running an online store from Pakistan across the globe, however when it comes to payments, there are but only a few payment provi...