Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Date Extended: Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

与我们重新设计的推出Shopify广告min, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Correct me if I'm wrong but looks like the Rest API returns cached response. Is there a way to retrieve a fresh data(I need an inventory quantity) usi...
Author Avatar
Is there a way to add a field/property to a line item on the fulfillment page? Similar to how we can modify a theme?
Author Avatar
We currently have the Infinite Scroll app Scrollify inserted into our website which works fine however, I am now trying to reduce page / site load tim...
Author Avatar
Ciao a tutti, Ho una necessità molto specifica per uno shop che gestisco. Avrei bisogno di applicare l'iva standard al 22% per tutti gli ordini pr...
Author Avatar
Dear community, I am currently making technical changes to my website. For some bundle products I want to dynamically show the amount of products...
Author Avatar
I would like any variant that has less than 3 quantity available to display as out of stock to customers (see photo). I've read at least two insta...
Author Avatar
This might be a hard ask, but I'd like to be able to calculate shipping rates based on a percentage of the total order value AND mileage. For example:...
Author Avatar
Hi, The images on product pages are too big. I tried adjusting the page width but it only partially solved the problem. I still need the images to be...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello. I would like to add the customer's billing address in the "New order" email that gets sent to us. I tried copying and pasting the shipping addr...
Author Avatar
Hi -- Using the Origin theme. Put a banner section on the top. Sized image to what I found recommended (1200x400). When I insert image in editor it l...
Author Avatar
I would love to remove this pagination from my product page.
Author Avatar
Hi guys. Long story short, we are the actual original creator of the materials used on our website. But our page got shut down immediately when a stor...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm optimizing a theme and would like to render the content for the appropriate device. Does anyone know if we have an object in liquid tha...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone, I had this problem recently that I tried to download online store themes and I can't see them when I try to apply it. What should...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am trying to add two flos in the shopify flow app both for metafields. 1) Update metafields if there's a tag product. Starts when "Pr...
Author Avatar
I created a shopify app and i'm using the proxy to make requests from the theme app extension. The problem is that i noted that after deploying my...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone! We are excited to announce the launch of our very first Shopify application - ChatGPT AI Content Master. The app is designed to pro...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone - this is my first question. I have the envy theme and I'm adding collection images to the collection pages. These are the images that ...
Author Avatar
我需要更改我的产品我的宽高比ages to 4:5 instead of 1:1. Can someone please help me do that ?
Author Avatar
Shopify Email App I want to change the Welcome email series (discount with reminder) automations and add in from their Welcome automation excludin...