Shopify Community webinar alert! Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics Shopify coming Tuesday, October 23 | 11am EDT |Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_2305668013.jpg

Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics with Shopify!

Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, ready your products, c...

Learn more
EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

想象你的业务的潜在新ShopifyPlus features. In this 30 minute session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles app...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

最大化节省Shopify信贷;工资在富尔语l business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, I would like the translation to switch to the right side when the language is Hebrew. Does anyone knows a code for that and where should I add it...
Author Avatar
Hey All, Had a quick query I am unable to figure out and that is when I select two filters the product list shows as empty? When there are many p...
Author Avatar
Looking for some advice on the blog posts section. On google, my blogs are showing like this. The title of the blog is as shown above so wh...
Author Avatar
i been searching for a long time, and all i found was an ideel förening organnization number, it thats something i can use?
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello there , Is there any way to make it appear to look like the site or page to scroll completely to the top when selecting or unselecting any ...
Author Avatar
In Shopify scripts via ruby you could discount a line item by using the "change_line_price" function. This was agnostic of product variant ID and woul...
Author Avatar
Hi, I've just tried to speak to someone on chat for 3 hours and it seems they have no idea what they are doing. Neither do I, thats why I'm here. I'm...
Author Avatar
and the header in the centre and if possible make he mobile show 3 in column possibly make it a scroll
Author Avatar
Hello all, I owe a website https://ambicaenterprises.in/ I am planning a new one on shopify and its almost ready to move on shopify just one i...
Author Avatar
I am so exhausted with the sheer number of problems with this platform.... It just never ends. It's like they have entry level people handling all pla...
Author Avatar
I am new to shopify app developement and I am trying to develop an app and share it to another Account. These are the stores connected to my accont ...
Author Avatar
Hi, my website won't load, it says error, new domain, can this site steal your data? help me. i bought a domain from shopify, i don't even know w...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm in the process of recruiting someone to reach out to my expanding customer base to foster general customer relations over the phone. This i...
Author Avatar
My third-party domain is currently associated with my inactive Shopify store, and I'm encountering an issue when trying to connect it to my new store....
Author Avatar
Hello, My cart drawer suddenly is no longer working. Every time I add to cart it says cart is empty even though it says that item has already been...
Author Avatar
Team, We have square terminals that aren't displaying variants correctly. Instead of showing sizes for a product in order of S to 5XL...it shows XL ...
Author Avatar
I have products setup with a low_stock tag, made visible as 'Low stock' on website pages, similar style to how it says 'Sold out' when inventory track...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am looking for a way that how can I use "SQL server" as Database instead of "SQlite" while developing shopify app. I am not sure is this pos...
Author Avatar
Hi, Our website is flickering and not loading correctly. There seems to be some errors in the code but I don't know what I've done to cause this. Th...
Author Avatar
hello, i am making my own contact form and i don't know how to submit the information entered to a particular mail id. I tried integrating my theme'...