Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-karolina-grabowska-4491461 Cropped.jpg

Exclusive Shopify Community Webinar: Mastering the Basics of Store Setup

Join us August 8th at 11am EDT on the Community AMAs board to learn the basic setup of a Shopify store from start to finish. We will go over all the major parts of the store set up process including adding a product, setting...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, How can I get a list of available product template options via Shopify admin APIs (Rest or Graphql)? In ProductInput fields (for product upd...
Author Avatar
https://techfirmstore.com Hi It seems like my add to cart button has lost it's colour Can someone please change it to red, it was done bef...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone, I am selling cards and cardholders on the online store. I want to have two options for choosing a product. for example, Option 1 ...
Author Avatar
Wondering if anyone can help me change amount of products per row in Fetch. The home page allows up to 5 products per row but the collection pages o...
Author Avatar
Hi! I'm wondering if someone can help me as I'm slowly going crazy. I've got some integer metafields set up that I'd like show as product fil...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I currently have a landscape video auto-playing on my website landing page (Dawn theme) and I would like to use a different video (port...
Author Avatar
Since it does no endure in thoughts any synthetic materials for it devour herbal nourishment.
Author Avatar
Hello, I need as soon as possible a solution for this problem: I installed an external app called Textbox, so my customers can add a customized number...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to resize my logo to be big and centered, and I tried adjusting logo width to achieve the result. It worked, but it also shifted my header ...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to add some 'labels' or 'tags' or whatever you want to call them to some products on my site such as "NEW" or "BEST SELLER". I've alre...
Author Avatar
Does anyone know how i remove some padding/space here? I want the "klara" to come closer up to cart buttons https://www.remlagret.se/products/a...
Author Avatar
Hi Guys.. my website home page new arrival product have From text shows but in my collection grid not show from text before price plea...
Author Avatar
I just set up an automated email that would be sent automatically to visitors who subscribe to my shop. I used my personal email to subscribe to my o...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am trying to remove some white space from my website and someone found a code in the inspect element that can fix it and i found a diffe...
Author Avatar
Solved
你好,有没有人知道如何删除这个边境/line from our product page? https://www.remlagret.se/products/langdel-lc1000-9m-50mm-e-faste ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi! I'm making a new design on my webshop with "ride" as my theme. In "picture with text"-mode I can't understand how to remove the black padding. On ...
Author Avatar
Solved
I'm struggling to get getSessionToken() working in my app frontend using vanilla Javascript. Here's what I have so far: