Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

从Shopify员工浏览最新的博客文章commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Date Extended: Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

与我们重新设计的推出Shopify广告min, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Almost on all product pages of the store, there is this URL "https://online-store-web.shopifyapps.com/pages/returns" that I have no idea as to where i...
Author Avatar
Hi Community, i actually want to have a quick add (quantity) button, i already saw the other thread which should have worked with my Dawn Theme as...
Author Avatar
I have been trying to diagnose some issues on my shopify store. Using chrome developer tools with the shopify diagnostic extension, I have found what ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for your help if anyone knows how to add a functional wishlist heart icon to the header so that it is on the r...
Author Avatar
So I am new at this. I opened a domain on Godaddy but didn't think I signed up to have them host. Godaddy added a subscription to my account, website+...
Author Avatar
Can someone please tell me the code I'd need to customize the theme of my blog. I don't like how unprofessional it looks. I added to images, one of my...
Author Avatar
I attached this video background on my store The issue is that the placeholder is showing "no image" in firefox mobile app. I asked multiple people...
Author Avatar
Solved
hi, i would like to know how to center and get bold the writings only in the "collezioni" section thanks for the support and have a good day web...
Author Avatar
I had two-step authentication enabled on my account. I got a new phone and the authentication app isn't partnered with shopify. I don't have recovery ...
Author Avatar
Hello dears, I have an issue and I wish someone could help me with it. I have a store that supports RTL, and it works pretty well. but some titl...
Author Avatar
Hi! i ve created a transparent header and when i m clicking on the menu button, everytime i have a semi transparent white background covering my site ...
Author Avatar
My header is assymetrical to all site on mobile view. What I need to do to be symetrical and what I need to do when I want to be product on middle of ...
Author Avatar
Hi I have uploaded a video to my Shopify website through Shopify-hosted video and I want to disable the download button from the controls, can someone...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hey guys, First thank you so much for your interest. Please I need to hide or remove this part of my product page.
Author Avatar
hi, i would like to know how to move up ONLY the voices menu in the red square, in the SHOP category thanks for the support, have a good day website...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to align the menu items on the left top corner just like the tools on the right. Could someone help me? If possible I would al...
Author Avatar
Need help removing the code and fully uninstalling apps I am not using, can anyone help me? www.stradascents.com Password: FRKN
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone, Hope you all are well, I need help regarding my sidebar menu on mobile device, I need sidebar as my older version of my theme, Up...
Author Avatar
Is there an app that allows pre-orders with more than 1 additional payment? I need to break the payments up into 3 monthly payments of $400 for a ($12...
Author Avatar
Change price font size for regular price only on the product page. I ONLY want to change the price font for PRODUCT PAGE only. And that also for PRODU...