Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello. I had ordered 7 garments from an Instagram sponsored store called kavya jain. After the transaction of Rs. 1265, I received a SMS and email co...
Author Avatar
I have set up my customers using the New Customer Accounts and they receive an email with a six digit code in their email to complete the login. Afte...
Author Avatar
Hi all. I am using the Dawn theme. And on a specific product I have a quantity selector and a text area where a user can list the label names they wa...
Author Avatar
7899Emmadt
Author Avatar
We sell items that do not easily fit the Product Categories. We sell items that we do not necessarily ship to the purchaser's home address. When a...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to add a different logo to my mobile version of Dawn 10.0.0. I've watched tutorials, found resolutions on here, and asked ChatGPT, the pro...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'd like to make 3 changes to my current add to cart button: 1: I'd like to change the text style to be capitalized and larger 2: I'd l...
Author Avatar
Hi! Does someone know how to resize my big banner to 883x150px ? My site : lacouettefrancaise.fr Thanks!
Author Avatar
We are looking for account profile page, where customers can upload a photo and a brief description about what they are all about! We would like this ...
Author Avatar
I thought I had paid for the starter plan. I got my first few months for $1 but then was charged $41. I thought I was paying for a $5 monthly subscrip...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm trying to change the text/background color for the signup form success message. When you go to the website (link is blanca-newyork.com), yo...
Author Avatar
Hello! I'm looking to remove the Compare-at Price from my product Grids, but still keeping them on my product pages. Basically, I'm trying to have onl...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm trying to set up order confirmation emails to where only certain products will display any money amounts at all in the email. So I want...
Author Avatar
Hello, Our Git Card picture on the Gift Card page is very large. Is there a code that I can adjust the size of the picture? Or maybe I can adjust th...
Author Avatar
I have several products in my store that I want to be shown with "Request Quote" form instead of having add to cart button. Empire theme has this abil...
Author Avatar
Need some help please. My Facebook business account and Instagram accounts that were connected to my Shopify store were hacked back in September 2022....
Author Avatar
Hello there! i would like to make the header transparent and move banner image higher to be background of the header (shown in picture) but only for l...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am looking to add Free shipping label under the product cards in collection page. I added the following code but it only worked for hom...
Author Avatar
I am developing a custom app and trying to implement the forgot/reset password functionality. I keep getting the 'Resetting password limit exceeded.' ...
Author Avatar
Wondering how to track the download source for shopify app store leads coming into our platform. Their journey goes like this: from the shopify ap...