Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
AddToCart Event Firing Twice, all the other events are showing once but the add to cart shows twice everytime i test i on facebook event manager. can ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, i don't know how to display images specific to the selected variants to do. Could you help me please
Author Avatar
Hi, I made a menu for my social links and put it in the footer but can't figure out how to to add icons to it, maybe it's a better option to add a...
Author Avatar
How do I add arrows under the gallery in the product page with the Maker Theme? Thanks in advance.
Author Avatar
Hello, My third-party theme has a popup built in. It use to work in the past but recently one of my new customers brought up to my attention that ...
Author Avatar
Hello, How To Remove Spacing Between Images In Product Description (on Debutify 4.8) Thanks
Author Avatar
I'm Emmanuel by name a shopify expert partner, you as a store owner which issue you are facing on your store? you are free to ask me to get it the pr...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to create a "New" Badge for Products with the tag 'New'. I'm using Dawn 8.0 and have yet to figure this out. I would apprecia...
Author Avatar
Hi, I've been trying to remove the white box that shows up in every slideshow throughout my website but I do not know how. If I remove the text fr...
Author Avatar
How do i add the customization to my store for a product that the customer can add their initials?
Author Avatar
Dear Shopify Community, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Nicholas, and I am reaching out to seek your expertise and guidance on a specifi...
Author Avatar
Hello friends, I have creating a store with the dawn theme, and would like a static menu next to my logo with is set top left. It seems to only give...
Author Avatar
Hi, Does anyone know how I can add redirects that have a trailing slash? We have lots of old URLs that end with a trailing slash, they have new pa...
Author Avatar
why is it that every time I log in to my shopify account I have to enter a recovery code then it takes 10 min to send then when I do successfully log ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I have a column on the streamline theme that I'd like to center on desktop - If I could have someone reply to this posting, I can send the p...
Author Avatar
We have been working on this website and haven't really messed with code. Now this odd line of code shows up the bottom of each page. If anyone knows ...
Author Avatar
Hi. In the store, there is a section for discount code in the cart. when customers write the discount code, it does not appear in the cart, but when t...
Author Avatar
Hello! I have a few requests/notes on feedback for Shopify as an excellent digital goods selling platform. As a platform, Shopify should consider ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I recently used Translate & Adapt to translate a store to Japanese. It mostly worked great, but there's an issue. Some CSS code was unfortun...
Author Avatar
Please update the changelog when you make changes, even ones *you* think are minor, to the shopify and stocky. As developers you are not using the pro...