Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I am using the Studio Theme and would like to make the header background and mega menu look better. Currently it is just a plain color, no design at a...
Author Avatar
Dear all, Does anyone know the code to reduce the header height in the Mandolin theme? It is an unpublished site under construction.
Author Avatar
I am selling one of a kind paintings. When one is sold, I would like a label to appear on the image that says "sold", how can I do this with the Studi...
Author Avatar
I set up the google merchant center and the feed is not sending all the products or all the information. Half of the products are not being sent. Goog...
Author Avatar
Shopify is not giving me an option to delete a page. I read instructions on how to do it but I am not shown the option to delete, just hide or "visibl...
Author Avatar
Hello, We've updated our app to the the supported version of the Admin API (2022-10), yet our customers are seeing an "Out of date" warning for our...
Author Avatar
I am using the Studio Theme and want to hide the image on the top right (with me illustrating the painting technique) on mobile only. This is the page...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have the Studio theme & was wondering if anyone could help me move my quick links menu to the bottom of my home page below my newsletter subscri...
Author Avatar
is anyone having thie error "500" when trying to login?
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm trying to edit the liquid of my theme (Dawn) so that my blog post appear in 4 columns with smaller cards - here is the site - https://www.melo...
Author Avatar
你好所有的,我想to point out the success-message of my contact form with a background color in green. I have tried to follow some tutoria...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using the Prestige 7.3.3 theme with an instagram feed app. When you hover over an instagram image a nice dark and transparent overlay appear...
Author Avatar
Is anyone else getting logged out of your store and getting this after you've logged in?  
Author Avatar
Hi folks, I'm trying to edit our Order Printer packing slip template to display the customer-entered discount code, if possible beside the order d...
Author Avatar
Does Shopify have the feature to create product comparison pages like the screenshot below? Can you share the examples if it does
Author Avatar
有人知道如何改变付款货币into the customer local currency? I have people reaching checkout but they do not finish the payment...
Author Avatar
Solved
Are variant ids universally unique?
Author Avatar
Hi All, I have an issue with /disputes Previously I utilised the scope read_shopify_payments_disputes  ...
Author Avatar
In my Shopify Dawn theme store, there is a fixed navigation bar at the bottom. Within this bar, there is a navigation item for the shopping cart, alon...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, i'm new to shopify. I'm trying to understand the logic about the creation of a new app. After reading some documentation i've installed in ...