Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Looking for insight from anybody with experience/knowledge about selling individual products through Draft Orders, then adding custom shipping rates t...
Author Avatar
这似乎应该是相当箍ight forward but I am not able to get this simple feature working. I a meta Object with a json field that ...
Author Avatar
Hi, We have shipping rates set up based on amount of order, with threshold of $100 set for free shipping. Everything works fine for our regular...
Author Avatar
Our Google Merchant Center has been suspended for a while now. While I have worked to fix all the item issues. The major issue now causing our account...
Author Avatar
Hello, We have a technical question for someone familiar with Shopify DNS / redirects for users on a VPN. Access to our new website, www.arcadiapu...
Author Avatar
Hi, I need help getting my customized Klaviyo email capture added to my footer in my theme. I know it should be simple to do, but I just don't know wh...
Author Avatar
I would like to know the original theme used by https://fearofgod.com . Each time I use a theme detector it gives a non official theme name and ID. Th...
Author Avatar
Site: balkenehome.com Our site's main header navigation includes a link ("Write a Review") that is not part of the shopify main menu navigation. I...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am using the Standalone Version of a plugin I found on Code Canyon called Image Map Pro. I've followed these instructions but can't seem to f...
Author Avatar
Hello Community Seeking a bit of advice/support. We are currently running Google Shopping ads, where-in the when the user clicks on the ad is taken ...
Author Avatar
I want to add a specific page for my customer(s) that will hold content specific to them after a purchase from my shop. For example, I want my custom...
Author Avatar
I am using the GAF Store Pickup app and it seems to work fine but I am wanting to disable the shipping or store pickup options based on product tags. ...
Author Avatar
I have more than 100 variants how I can overcome it?
Author Avatar
My website: 774a7e.myshopify.com password: meulti I want to customize the colors of the heading text " Browse our latest products " I want "Brow...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I need your help. i need to make my footer menu on phone and on web like the image below. I want to add divider lines between my links and...
Author Avatar
Why is it that I can't find and answers online or a way to actually contact someone in support. I am trying to start a boutique and would like to know...
Author Avatar
I signed up for Shopify and built my store myself and made no sales - I paid for a year... I did not understand SEO, So i switched to Wix, my daughter...
Author Avatar
I'm having trouble reconciling REST API's "landing_site" and GraphQL customerJourneySummary > lastVisit > landingPage. I'm finding that they are dif...
Author Avatar
Hi Community, I have a website https://noorkids.com/ and i am trying to work on its speed for a while. I am following suggestions given in Google ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I'm setting up my first Shopify test website and I'm using the latest version of Shopify CLI with Down theme. I have a "image-with-t...