Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!学习more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

学习more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

学习more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

学习more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

学习more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

学习more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

新Shopify:库存状态列选择器。With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

学习more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

学习more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

学习more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

学习more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Does anyone have a workaround to see Inventory Availablity Lvls by SKU, for only ACTIVE SKUs?
Author Avatar
Hi On our facebook events manager ; we are seeing a number of other websites linking to our pixel. " This dataset is installed on 14 websites " The...
Author Avatar
Hi , im using the latest remix template for the app and i have also used theme extensions, checkout extensions with my app. I used to deploy my ex...
Author Avatar
target: purchase.checkout.reductions.render-after
Author Avatar
Hello, We have recently started developing, using Shopify REST Api for products. While testing, we have noticed that our company IP address has s...
Author Avatar
Looking for the best APP to process an inventory feed via FTP. Any recommendations?
Author Avatar
someone created website using my products (shirts / designs) and just changed my domain name to "shop". I would recommend to everyone to check your d...
Author Avatar
Hi! I really hope you can help me with this I sell digital products but my company is currently in Mexico (which is not Shopify Payment supported)...
Author Avatar
我想动画添加到购物车按钮with this code, I have no idea where to paste each one you can see the class here Website
Author Avatar
Estoy cargando mi archivo .CSV y cuando se termina de cargar, no me resgistra la cantidad de productos que coloque en "Variant Inventory Qty", tengo c...
Author Avatar
Hi my merchant account was suspended again after a long overhaul product pages etc They still come back with the following Your website should ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm having some problems with the menu on dawn theme, hope someone can help me. I already figure out how to add hover effect to header me...
Author Avatar
I have a webhook created by REST API, I would like to validate the metrics of this flow to check for errors, since I received an email from shopify wh...
Author Avatar
I am having issues contacting an actual person as customer service, how can I reach out to customer service rep?
Author Avatar
Ich bin dabei, meinen eigenen Shopify-Shop mit Shirtee.Cloud zu erstellen, in dem ich Sweatshirts und T-Shirts mit Stickereien verkaufen möcht...
Author Avatar
Hello I want to reduce the space between the quantity and the text on my product page on mobile ! you can see on the picture that I want the space to ...
Author Avatar
This is a feature request to add a "cartLine" type target to the Discount Function API. Currently, we can only target `productVariant`. This is prob...
Author Avatar
How do I? Where do I? I need private label car care products. I'm trying to start from scratch but buy empty bottles is 5$ soap is 5$ lable and comple...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have automated the marketing with Klavio app, but I added a marketing mail through Shopify, when you enter your email at the homepage for...