Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi all, I am creating a collection of products with special prices for gym members - but don't want these to be visible to all users, this specifi...
Author Avatar
Hello, Today I have noticed that my Checkout button in ajax cart stopped working. It does not redirect to checkout anymore, it is not linked. A...
Author Avatar
Hi guys. I have few Additional links on the Desktop navigation but these links are not showing up on the Mobile navigation drawer. How I could add...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am using a custom theme. I have two images side-by-side on a computer device. And I would like these two images to be on top-of-each-oth...
Author Avatar
Our Shopify is integrated with Amazon Seller Central Account and it operates on MWS. Starting from September 1, 2023, Amazon obliges all third-party ...
Author Avatar
Would like to figure out what is the image size of the image with text block with full height on my page. Any help will be greatly appreciated! h...
Author Avatar
How to add MOQ to a certain product? Product is called - Ergomati Comfort kinnitusklamber Is it possible, if client adds a product to cart then autom...
Author Avatar
Hello, I managed to make a section with CSS, but can not find a way to make the font smaller and the section aesthetic on mobile view so it would ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, I would like to display the product type inside the product page. I was wondering if I could add a product type value to the text in...
Author Avatar
你好,每个人!我可以使用一些帮助和铜stomizing the Dawn Theme. My main objective is to incorporate a "Request a Quote" button for the pro...
Author Avatar
In the product swatch section, I cannot get the colour variants displayed inside the circle. I have this problem both on the product page and in the c...
Author Avatar
Hi I attached a photo to show the problem I'm facing. Theres no way to make them the same size. Can someone help me out?
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, thanks for taking your time reading this! I have some problems with a section im trying to create. The sections function is to show c...
Author Avatar
Hi, is possibile create a flow where when I import\create a product the flow generate a text for the description, if I enter in the product menu I can...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone; I am currently facing a problem when uploading images on the homepage. When uploading any image to these sections on the homepage, th...
Author Avatar
Hi, Im trying to do this on my own but having some trouble. I am using the Simple Shopify Theme and want to keep the Collection title on the top o...
Author Avatar
I'm having some issues with my pricing, there seems to be a bug.
Author Avatar
Buenas Noches, quisiera saber al cuánto tiempo desembolsan los 60 dólares por referir a un compañero ? Lo hice desde ayer y no me aparece, el pago 1 d...
Author Avatar
I want the highlighted image in the Impact theme to be shown as the third image, so it has 2 smaller images above and the rest of the images below, ju...
Author Avatar
Solved
I'm trying to add a scroll down animation to the hero banner of my website from this link Scroll Down Icon Animation (codepen.io) I wanted to kno...