Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

发现和网络opportuni洞察力的会谈ties, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us for Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Plus merchants! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify products, ask product experts thei...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Is there any way to use flow to apply a discount code (for free shipping) to an order created over $100 by a customer in one certain company (a B2B cu...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I am working with the Impcat theme. On mobile, when you open the menu by tapping the burger icon, you get to see only the main menu items, wh...
Author Avatar
When I use the 'Filter collections by tag' feature, the Shopify website takes me to multiple different URLs but they all belong to the same collection...
Author Avatar
Im trying to change the font color of the cart text on my website, the background is supposed to be black but the font color is also black so you can'...
Author Avatar
Hey, I'm new to shopify and am excited to get my shop up and going doing custom laser engraving of a bunch of different products. The last issue I hav...
Author Avatar
...nd customization section but is not publicly updating. I don’t think this is a local issue, as I have tried the following in Safari and Chrome on m...
Author Avatar
Hello, Around a year ago, I designed the current version of my site (luka.supply/) to hide the cart icon from where it would normally be on the top...
Author Avatar
Hi guys i need help making my quick links( return policy, refund policy, etc) bigger so it takes up close to the width of the screen, I find the font ...
Author Avatar
Hi, i am having problem creating table responsive to mobile view as well and desktop view? if i adjust table size to mobile view then it is shorter i...
Author Avatar
Hello, I had a web developer edit my website a while back and some edits he has made has caused all of my rich text to automatically center align, ...
Author Avatar
Does cart have an attribute to map the selected payment method? I want to use such attribute to apply a discount to the order.
Author Avatar
Hello, Once items are added to cart they cannot be removed. Can someone show me how to add a "remove item" or "delete" button to my cart in Shopif...
Author Avatar
大家好,我如何修复变体url问题n Google search console. Whether it should be blocked by robots.txt or not? and is it required t...
Author Avatar
...omething? Certainly this isn't expected to be a purely public API allowing just anyone to call it - what am I missing?
Author Avatar
Hello! I am using the Spotlight theme and have encountered a bug with mobile on both the quick add and main product page. When a color/size is sel...
Author Avatar
I am trying to set up email hosting but I go to my settings then click on my domain but there is no option to switch from email forwarding to email ho...
Author Avatar
Hi, Im wanting to Have a white logo for my homepage, and the same logo everywhere else, but in black. how do i go about changing that. I am using Dawn...
Author Avatar
I can’t open the website in public
Author Avatar
Shopify closed my account and will not answer any emails about when they will payout my balance. I am a small business and struggling I need that mone...
Author Avatar
When viewing my website on mobile it looks nothing like the preview viewed in the Shopify customize page. Any help would be really appreciated!