Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

有信心选择、安装和使用应用程序s to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, in my Shopify store, I currently display my store's timetable. I'm interested in synchronizing the timetable from Google My Business and automa...
Author Avatar
Hallo My 3 Stores on 3 Account are all Inactive. Shopify isnt really replying back to me. I wrote them at least 10 Emails and went many Times to th...
Author Avatar
On my website my color scheme is all messed up, i changed my website from a black background website to a white one, but now a lot of my pages text is...
Author Avatar
I have created a page and navigated it in the menu, but when I click on my page, it displays as below
Author Avatar
Hy there! I‘useing Dawn-theme and on the top of the landing-page i have an image with banner. On wide screen, the image ist tooo large (full with)....
Author Avatar
Hello Is it possible, or can someone help me to install a 'new' tag on new products, something like this?  
Author Avatar
I'm experiencing a bug where if I visit any Shopify store where I have checked out before, when I add something to my cart and click on "Checkout", it...
Author Avatar
PGW
Is shopify support Paynow Singapore (DBS) Payment Gateway .
Author Avatar
Solved
Hey fam, So I've run into a bit of a debacle making my 'text to image' block full width (half image/half text). At the moment it has added spaci...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am trying to move the price and review stars so that they are next to each other and only on the product page. Example below. I am using Dawn...
Author Avatar
hi, I managed to change my shopping cart icon, but I would like to make the icon smaller and change the color. Can someone please help me with this. ...
Author Avatar
Hey all I recently started using filters on my fashion e-commerce store. I am using the Search & discover app for filters and now when I go to sel...
Author Avatar
In actuality, I want to integrate web push alerts into our business. I'm using Firebase Cloud Messaging Service for this. The "Service-worker.js" fil...
Author Avatar
Hi Everyone, I have setup a custom payment method option to use when a customer is making an order (so that payment is not required). Then once order...
Author Avatar
I recentely start to create or adapt existing marketing automation and I find them great(it remind me my time at uni when I was automating stuff with ...
Author Avatar
Hello i have changed the values of both `background-color` and `color` CSS attributes but the color of the button changed only inner not the entire bu...
Author Avatar
I need to display the products which are out of stock to the bottom of the collection page. I'm aware that many plugins are available.But I don't want...
Author Avatar
Hi Everyone, In my current Shopify theme, the blog titles are showing in H3 tag, I want to change it to H1 tag. Here is my blog link - https...
Author Avatar
Hi, is there a way to force Shop Pay to use 3D Secure on ALL orders in the USA? According to the documentation, Shop Pay only uses 3D secure if th...
Author Avatar
I am going to step away from Shopify for a little bit while I spend time overseas (about 1 year). The account need to be stopped, and I will restar...