Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
Trevor_0-1675781933845.png

Introducing Customer Self-Serve Returns!

We’re excited to announce that as of February 7th customer self-serve returns has launched to all Shopify merchants! With self-serve returns, you’ll be able to offer your customers the freedom to request a return for some o...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more
功能.png

Now Available: Functions APIs for Delivery and Payment Customizations!

Great news, the Functions APIs for delivery customizations and payment customizations are now available in a developer preview. With these new APIs, you can hide, reorder, or rename delivery and payment options to help merc...

Learn more
把客户数据(1).png

Put the customer data you gather during the holiday season to work.

Over the past 8 months, Shopify has been investing in our segmentation tools for businesses. Now you can segment customers by email behavior, product tags, and predicted lifetime value scoring. Brands are already seeing incre...

Learn more
redesigned-app-store.png

The redesigned app store is here, helping you better tell your app’s story

We've been redesigning key experiences that make it easier for apps like yours to be discovered and for merchants to find the right apps at the right time. On December 1, we released the latest features including: an optimize...

Learn more
social-share-24de3afa0326f705b84a0a98714acc192611e5a21ade3b7c8f2bd12ba7d1457f

Update to App Store ‘Speed Tested’ Highlight

Merchants need their apps to be fast so they have minimal impact on their storefronts. To ensure merchants know if their store will be impacted best, the ‘Speed Tested’ highlight has been updated for Shopify App Store listing...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, Is anyone using Printify with a VAT service? How do you register for a VAT number if you are using Printify auto-reroute with products shippin...
Author Avatar
Dear Community I am using the theme "Prestige" and would like to make a layout adjustment in the footer. It's about the newsletter signup form, wh...
Author Avatar
I'm not sure what I am missing, but while I'm setting up my Shopify store, Shopify has put a page saying: "Our website will be up soon....leave an ema...
Author Avatar
I am looking to create an image gallery with reponsive images when the mouse hovers. Although I do not want the hover to be text or opacity. I would l...
Author Avatar
Hello Developers, We are reaching out in regard to some recent changes to our Themes coding. We recently noticed some shops’ themes include code...
Author Avatar
Example: We drop ship auto parts on our website for other companies but the companies are making us sign dealer agreements to not sell outside the US....
Author Avatar
Hi, I own a gym here in Austin, TX and we sell consumables like energy drinks, protein shakes, Gatorades and etc. during all hours of the day even...
Author Avatar
Hello my site's text color is white, due to this, the text for the filter/sort by menus is not readable. NSFW Content Search: 52 results found fo...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I recently opened a new online store and I have been getting reasonable traffic but not many add to carts. Looking for constructive critic...
Author Avatar
I make clothing and the artwork that I put on the clothing has been flagged as branded. How do I contact someone to explain that the artwork being use...
Author Avatar
We have an issue for providing a discount code a customer who submits a review on an app called Judge Me. Firstly, our goal is providing a unique ...
Author Avatar
My Variants are not showing up in my storefront; on the back end, I can add them and see them on the backend. I just updated my theme North. I have se...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi there, How can I change text color and (if possible) wrap a border around the stock status message on product pages? It would be perfect to be...
Author Avatar
Hello, The header menu on our website is not sticky through to the end of the homepage when scrolling down. It disappears somewhere on the slid...
Author Avatar
I would like to run a flow that adds a customer metafield value as a order tag. Currently I have the below as the rule, but it is not working. Sta...
Author Avatar
How to deal with this Error: Avoid serving legacy JavaScript to modern browsers. Website link https://www.wearablehealingarts.com/
Author Avatar
At the top of my page there is a slider with a small advertising window next to it created using some custom liquid. I can't seem to replicate this on...
Author Avatar
I'm working on a wholesale site using B2B. We created a metafield for the company Sales Rep. To help with UX, we want to display the company.metafield...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using the Galleria theme and I would like to make the entire slideshow area clickable. There is an option to add a primary and secondary but...
Author Avatar
RTAWholesalers.com Hello Shopify teammates. I was testing a checkout with my home address as the ship to address and the shopping cart said "T...