Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
My store went inactive overnight? Why? Please assist urgently on how to get it back to active.
Author Avatar
Hi there, I want to center just one column. on my desktop, the column is on the left, which I don't want Can anyone help me? Thanks!! Pat.
Author Avatar
How to use the liquid code to get the switch status as shown in the figure, preferably a Boolean variable
Author Avatar
Hi, I am curious as to whether their is a way to get the green footer to be the same size as the black box above and keep the columns evenly spaced in...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a question regarding REST Admin API authentication for Shopify. As per the documentation found here: https://shopify.dev/docs/apps/auth/a...
Author Avatar
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me create a new column in my mega menu. https://claristhemouse-shop.com/ I'm using Impulse theme an...
Author Avatar
When the logo is in any other position, the search & cart buttons are together on the right side of the page. But when the logo is in top-center p...
Author Avatar
Hello there, I'm trying to finish setting up my page's footer and I want to: 1. Align center the footer menu, I did find a solution but it also ce...
Author Avatar
Advanced Cash on Delivery App doesn't work well with discounted products. I have created a discount where a customer gets a gift worth 3000 free when ...
Author Avatar
Hey, I know this might be pretty obvious, but I was wondering if custom pixels are using serverside customer events or if these are loaded onto t...
Author Avatar
Hey all you "taste" template users. I was wondering if anyone can help me. I made a slideshow using taste with 4 photos. The photos rotate nicely, but...
Author Avatar
< link rel = "风格heet" href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/magnific-popup.js/1.1.0/magnific-popup.min.css"> {% assign tabs = 'All Types, ...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone, I've been experiencing an issue with the Shopify CLI and how it handles the installation of an app onto one of our client's stores. ...
Author Avatar
I created my store years ago but went inactive after opening my brick and mortar. I am about to activate my store again but I want to change a few thi...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I'm using the Taste theme and I'd like to use a new font for a body text and this without touching the other two fonts I'm using for this t...
Author Avatar
I have read your blog very much, but external linking is wrong in it, none of the pages are not opening, you should correct the external linking of yo...
Author Avatar
Hi, 1. How can I disable the native Shopify Buy now button for specific products and replace it with Buy with Amazon button? 2.How to integrate cond...
Author Avatar
https://cozycovenshop.com/products/all-too-well-crew pw: sksk In every collapsible row there's a lot of blank space above and below the text a...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I need to reduce the spacing between sections cause there's too much white space. Preview - https://nuu4cjs1iffttskz-59577598157.shop...
Author Avatar
I'm struggling to adjust the product image for DAWN Theme. I need to resize the width and the height because some of my images are taller than other p...