Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
hello my name is Wendy Colhoun i'm from USA i have a shopify dropshipping store and i was currently working in USA, UK, Canada and Australia markets a...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm looking for a way to reduce the size of "follow on shop" icon on my homepage footer. Can anyone please help? Even better if I could change the...
Author Avatar
how do i change text size here. id like it 25% smaller.
Author Avatar
Hi, Currently the Shopify checkout gives an error message if letters are used in the phone number field, however it does allow special characters ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I've been having issues with shopify whereby I kept receiving texts to my mobile number whenever I tied to make a purchase in various online s...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using Alchemy for my store and they do not have the Justify format for Rich text, or text with image sections. In general for any text secti...
Author Avatar
I am using google tag assistant to debug why a tag suddenly doesn't appear on the checkout page. When I inspect the checkout page source the GTM code ...
Author Avatar
id like to add PRE ORDER to the text box https://448381.myshopify.com/
Author Avatar
Hello, I'd like to display some basic rich text metafield like cancellation policy (different for every product) inside e-mail notification. If I do ...
Author Avatar
HI there I am experiencing issues with the bundles - Kindly view the attatched screenshots: 1. Online store editor 2. then the live website link ...
Author Avatar
We have a contact form set up on a page introducing a referral campaign. As emails naturally go to our default email address set up in Shopify, we wan...
Author Avatar
Solved
there is a clash with my photo text and my shop all button can i move the button down?
Author Avatar
i have loaded certain images in my slideshow-theme is studio all images are getting cut off in laptop version ,they are ok in
Author Avatar
嗨Shopify Dev团队,我想完成此外t for a checkout created which returns checkout token. Link Complete a checkout with Stripe ...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone, I need some help with create billing plans to my app I take an overview on the Billing API, but not sure how to implement this correct...
Author Avatar
Hello - I need to differentiate refunds from refunded fulfilled items and refunded unfulfilled items. Shopify allows to refund both (and optiona...
Author Avatar
There have been cases where the shipping profiles that can be selected at checkout are different for products that specify sellingPlan and single prod...
Author Avatar
I had do the layout like i want , but the border how i can do like this ! i don't want my display border look like rectangle ! This is the sample i w...
Author Avatar
Hi, Does anyone have a good solution for showing available sizes on the product card in the collections for Dawn theme 10.0. Here is an example of...