Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hey there, I have Ride Theme v1.0 and a slideshow, where I can add a maximum of 5 slides. Now I would like to show 7 slides. Where can I modify the...
Author Avatar
The button outline color for images with text only follows the color of the button label, not the outline button color. As you can see from the image ...
Author Avatar
I have a question regarding app customization, Can we add other widgets in the Rebuy cart popup ? For example, www.gtglass.com currently mini dr...
Author Avatar
HI everyone! How to add a "Date of birth" button and customer can fill it when register? After change, How can old customer updated their detail...
Author Avatar
Hello there !! Is there a way to align the add to cart and wish list icon as the same height as logo . Any changes I make affects the desktop vers...
Author Avatar
Hi there! I need to integrate Recharge subscription widget on custom page, not on product template. There the customers should be able to choose sub...
Author Avatar
Hi! I saw a post on one of the FB Communities, for Shopify Plus, I joined that there is already an available native address validation on checkout ...
Author Avatar
How do i add an animated, smooth underline effect on hover to menu items (both header and items in mega menu) like in the website https://www.jacquemu...
Author Avatar
Hi. I have a newly developed website that is having issues rendering the sideshow images when configured to auto-scoll between images on the header of...
Author Avatar
Hi, can someone please help me with a way to be able to launch links to social media so that it opens on a new page rather than same window as my webs...
Author Avatar
Hello! On my Ella theme website, https://regalavenue.co/ , the banner images on the home page, about us page, and gift page are not displaying correct...
Author Avatar
I get a lot of customers that need to login to their account and they email me about it. I realized today that DollarShaveClub uses shopify too and th...
Author Avatar
Raiderlink TTU is an essential part of students during their college experience. If you are a part of Texas Te...
Author Avatar
Looking for advice on Shopify + Cin7 Integration and how inventory is allocated to shopify orders... anyone have experience here ?
Author Avatar
HELP! I need my customers to submit special instructions to their order before they can check out. I already have the special instructions box at che...
Author Avatar
I want to make a flow that automatically adds a tag to customers entering a specific shopify segment. Is there a way to do it?
Author Avatar
We have two way integration with Shopify. We use webhooks to get events such as order created, order confirmed, checkout create etc. And for other eve...
Author Avatar
I have an app ( not embedded app on Shopify admin) and user can config modules on it . Current flow is that when user config a rule on my app , and cl...
Author Avatar
Hi, Often times, customer wants to get an quote/invoice before purchasing, and ask for bulk discount. Is there a way that allow customer to submi...
Author Avatar
I am trying to update Shopify Product Quantity using Postman. But quantity is not updated. Also Third party app not update the inventory.Can you plea...