Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello All, I would like to add an inner/inset shadow to image blocks on the site. Attempting to set CSS with a consistent shadow on all sides to crea...
Author Avatar
How can i add 2 columns under brands only on drop down menu Premium Cigars. Debut theme Store is www.shopcigarsnow.com pass: absolute Th...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I'd like to change the color separately for these two prices. The discounted price (red), and the original price (black). They are both ...
Author Avatar
With rising credit card processing fees, I want to establish a 2% credit card processing fee on all orders. What is the best way to do this?
Author Avatar
Hey everyone. I sell some products on my website but my bread and butter comes from custom orders. Therefore, my store needs a highly customizable for...
Author Avatar
I want to add a background image to my rich text section, how do I go about doing that? I am using the broadcast theme and here is my URL: https:/...
Author Avatar
Hi community, I am chasing code to change the font color in blog posts to black. I'm using the refresh theme for my store which uses base.css ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I added this code to Assets/component-card.css. .card-wrapper:hover .media.media--hover-effect>img:first-child:not(:only-child) { ...
Author Avatar
All, Installed Marketplace connect in shopify and connected to Ebay successfully. 1. Problem - no listings are imported: No match on products 2. W...
Author Avatar
你好,我已经创建了定制产品页面模板my Refresh theme. I save the product page tenmplates and they work. When I come back to...
Author Avatar
How can I track conversions (sales) for an specific product? In Meta Is the only digital product on my store, the other products are physical good...
Author Avatar
Is there a fix for this? website: projectroninstore.com/
Author Avatar
good afternoon - is there a way to chg the product qty within a order after you have sent the invoice to the customer?
Author Avatar
Is there a way to password protect a page or collection WITHOUT an app? I am setting up a patreon to allow customers early access to products and ...
Author Avatar
嘿,伙计们,所以我建立shopify停下来re catered to B2B customers. I have my products listed and all collections made. The part I am struggling ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to display a youtube video in a collapsible row on my product page. I use metafields for the url and put the following code in "main...
Author Avatar
Not sure where to post feature requests. Shopify Inbox currently does not allow searching by SKU number with the "Add Product" button. It also won't d...
Author Avatar
Ok, am I blind? Before 10.0 and 11.0 of Dawn theme and other free themes, you could easily change the add to cart button color but now with the color ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using the Ride theme for my Shopify store, and I was wondering if it was possible for me to add a variable colour scheme to my site. What...