Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

与我们重新设计的推出Shopify广告min, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi! I cant switch my help center language to english. I dont know where the problem is, but i can switch to any other language, just not english, so i...
Author Avatar
I have made a website but i would like to switch the positions of the email sign up and my social medias, on desktop they are fine but on mobile they ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have built the new shopify website and at no stage throughout did I add/nor remove the basket button. (https://thelittlepoppins.com). Can y...
Author Avatar
Hello. I set up a new shop and linked Stripe as the payment gateway. There are no errors on each side. How do I check that the store is set up correct...
Author Avatar
Hi all, Ever since yesterday my store is showing a random bar with the letters 'va' in them above the header (with every page). I have tried remov...
Author Avatar
I want to generate XML feed of the all products on shopify store. Please let me know how we can achieve this. There are tons of shopify apps for this ...
Author Avatar
Please help. It's really hard to get the image banner to look good in both deskop and mobile version. Is there a way I can move the banner down to whe...
Author Avatar
How can we add the number of items instead of the dot on the cart icon? Current we have a dot displayed next to the cart icon in the header, but we wo...
Author Avatar
Having recently taken over a Shopify store, I want to do more with Pinterest, and one of the things they didn't touch are hashtags. I want to bulk...
Author Avatar
I recently installed Easy Ads for Facebook app on my Shopify store and ever since that, the store hasn't been working properly. Half of the links were...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone! Please guide me to add TailwindCSS in Shopify Theme Development. I have gone through many ways mentioned by Youtubers but none of th...
Author Avatar
Is anyone looking for the best Building and Construction Material Suppliers in Saudi Arabia? In that case, you have come across the right platform, as...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone! How can I make it that free.gilbypark.com, links to a page with free products. Right now it is added to domains and it links to w...
Author Avatar
Hi, i have added a new page and suddenly one of my old links goes to the new page. I have checked the link several times and the url is correct, but w...
Author Avatar
Hey, I have purchased a theme from shopify theme store and i would like to get a refund please, where can I apply a refund request ? Thanks
Author Avatar
Solved
I'm working on creating a backup application for Shopify stores. After researching, I've noticed that there are several backup apps available on the S...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using Dawn theme. In my theme settings, I have choosen sticky menu to be "scroll up". But it doesnt seem to be working. It would be gre...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Team, I have an app published and active since 2020. The application uses the theme app extension, A week ago when the app upgraded ...
Author Avatar
Hello i am trying to make the slideshow slides Clickable without a button. Every slide should lead to different links. I`ve tried searchind on the int...
Author Avatar
The buy it now and my cart bottons are black with red fonts. I'd like to change the colors. don't know how. thx