Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Estou avaliando algumas soluções pra dropshipping e temos alguns requisitos e dúvidas: Requisitos e dúvidas: 1. Temos fabricantes e fornecedores de ...
Author Avatar
hello can someone help me i saw a website when you click the second option in avariant the product title change
Author Avatar
My theme is refresh. my site is www.endlessmeans.com Please help.
Author Avatar
I have problems using shopify payments. Because it doesnt pop up at my checkout. I am in the Netherlands and that is one of the supported counterys....
Author Avatar
Hi I want to Change the background color of my announcement bar to blue the answers I found on discussion don't seem to work and most are outdated. Ho...
Author Avatar
I have used meta fields to hide a product from search, but it is still showing up as part of collections/all. I tried to remove it through the liquid...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm new to Shopify, so sorry if this has already been asked before. On my store I was able to create a product with 3 different variants (usi...
Author Avatar
Hi, How would we set up a shipping rate like this: Base rate of $12, plus $0.30 per lbs. Is it possible, is there a simple app that would do...
Author Avatar
Im run a wholesale B2B business and have customers requesting my product data to upload to their website. I would like to have a page on my website to...
Author Avatar
Hello! I have a very general inquiry - if I want to create a Buy one Get one 50% off discount, will the discount automatically be applied to the lower...
Author Avatar
Would you please put the "Unfulfilled (count)" back at the top of an order when printed from "print order page." I used to be able to quickly see how ...
Author Avatar
How can i do this? I want it like this and i would "COURSES, BEST-SELLERS, SHOP ALL". I would also like it to show properly on mobile as well. (second...
Author Avatar
Solved
How do I make copyright and payment icons on same line? and how do I add All Rights Reserved? My Site is www.endlessmeans.com
Author Avatar
We are in Quebec, so have 2 MailChimp accounts, one English and one French. Shopify defaults to the French MailChimp account. This means that if an En...
Author Avatar
Dear Community people, My store has primary language English and second language Arabic which must be in RTL to show properly, My theme (Mate) suppo...
Author Avatar
I currently use JSON metafields for the below-the-fold content of my website, all in one section, arranged into six tabs (tabs on desktop, accordions ...
Author Avatar
I want to change the color of the play button on my slideshow to white. I tried using css but it didn't work. When I used css to change to color of t...
Author Avatar
I have had a chargeback from a customer who purchased at our pop-up (POS) store and claimed that they did not receive the product. How can Shopify jus...
Author Avatar
How do I have a clear size variant pill button similar to the quantity variant pill button?
Author Avatar
你好,我想知道如果我能得到一些帮助setting up my page by adding a new section option. I want the picture to be on the left and th...