Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Date Extended: Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

与我们重新设计的推出Shopify广告min, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello Everyone, Can someone please help me with the code needed to remove the border line that surrounds the buttons the the image slideshow? I am ...
Author Avatar
Hi There I was wondering if I can get help with 2 issues in Symmetry Theme 1. add Coming Soon Label same as New In 2. Hide price when its $...
Author Avatar
So, I am looking to add jewellery icons to my mega menu header in store, essentially to improve the aesthetic look. I have uploaded the png icon files...
Author Avatar
I am trying to remove the boxes around the images on my "How it works" page. I have removed the background on the images and I have concluded that th...
Author Avatar
Hi Guys, Would really appreciate some help, not sure what I've done. What I need is to change the footer colour, please see attached. I want ...
Author Avatar
Hi. I do not see a way to use employee point of sale (pos) data in a Flow. In exported POS data in column BA is a field for the employee that processe...
Author Avatar
Hey, My customer has reached out saying that our site, www.endmnd.com, can't ship to their address: "Shipping not available for selected address."...
Author Avatar
For most of my product pages, my printify mockups are what you see first on the product page. Then my lifestyle mock-ups. I'm using Craft theme. I've ...
Author Avatar
Hi, My website is amtopm.com passcode alexalex I have a question regarding the navigation menu on my website. Currently, I have set up my navig...
Author Avatar
我一直有这个错误的职业r when trying to ship to Canada, but I have Canada set up in the shipping and markets . "This order can’t be shipped ...
Author Avatar
Hi, My website is amtopm.com pass is alexalex I would like to invert the 5 stars reviews with the title to get the 5 stars at the top of my prod...
Author Avatar
when we have verified our domain for facebook in theme.liquid code so when we add a new theme downloaded from a website and then publish it so will it...
Author Avatar
Dear All, I am planning to have a featured collection similar to the picture below: I have managed to center the products and get the arro...
Author Avatar
hello to all on my website i only have product but when you go into my website it shows the product is the wrong price, when i choose a variant then...
Author Avatar
Hi, Theme : envy It's currently pulling the data from the hidden variant not the one that we want to use.. So the first size/quantity and colors...
Author Avatar
...etaobjects to `PUBLIC_READ` and the metafields' `admin` access to `PUBLIC_READ` as well. Using just the key without the namespace on the `product....
Author Avatar
So, I'm building a clothing store in Dawn Theme, and my cart page have 3 buttons, 2 just written "Finish your purchase" and a bigger yellow one below...
Author Avatar
Hi, I just opened a store. I get notifications for identity verification. I upload the document on the required section but every time I get an er...