Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash

Checkout Improvement: Partially deliverable carts can now complete checkout

Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash How partially deliverable carts are handled at checkout has been improved.A partially deliverable cart is one where not all items in an order can be shipped to a customer due to the presence ...

Learn more
pexels-pixabay-270348 (1) Cropped.jpg

Mock Shop API; A free storefront prototyping tool

We are introducing Mock.Shop, a free prototyping tool to build a proof-of-concept storefront without having to set up a shop or run any server-side code. Use Mock Shop API to query live commerce data such as sample products, ...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi As stated. Where do I edit the content that display's in the online Gift card webpage when a user clicks the view gift card in the email? Regar...
Author Avatar
Can someone help me with this? I have 2 delivery methods but somehow the default was set as “Self Collection” and I have customers accidentally checki...
Author Avatar
I currently have this and I want the email box to be underneath the information section. The social media icons need to become underneath the email si...
Author Avatar
Hi Thanks in advance Can you please help me centre align everything on the About us/Our Story Page (The heading - Our Story & the images) Let ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have a collapsible menu for my help section pages eg: privacy policy, terms & conditions, F&Q ECT... This menu is showing on other p...
Author Avatar
I've just been into the "Navigation" tab to create a drop down menu for product categories. The menu/page title is "Shop Now" but when I go back to "P...
Author Avatar
How can i add different payment methods in my store
Author Avatar
Hi! Trying to decrease font size in the cookie consent bar that we applied with an app, but it doesnt allow to control the font size from within t...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a store where customers can choose to upload a picture so we can paint accordingly on the product page. One variant is standard, ...
Author Avatar
我们有一个现有的自定义/私人实现应用程序that uses the Shopify Admin REST API to fetch orders which have been assigned to our fulfillment se...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to add html code to my store to create an add name box but when i press the add to cart button '!expected String to be a Hash: properties' ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am currently developing a Checkout UI Extension that adds some fields after the shipping methods selector. I have succesfully installed i...
Author Avatar
I want my video to auto play on the homepage, and I've tried multiple suggestions from other posts in the community, but nothing has worked. Here ...
Author Avatar
Hello, we are trying to make a shopify application for our currently live project. Our application generates an embed code (a simple js file) and we e...
Author Avatar
I am using the Dawn Theme, and when I enable sharing on my page it just gives me a generic up arrow and the word "Share". And then the form that come...
Author Avatar
Hello, I've been having some trouble writting the CSS code into my shopify theme regarding the traslate switcher. I dowloaded the app T Lab into my sh...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, Could someone please help me remove the dropdown arrow on my menu. I am using Craft Theme Thank you!
Author Avatar
Solved
When we write our blogs (written in Symmetry Duke), the Title fragments when it's ported to mobile. Does anyone know a code we can imbed to correct th...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, Could someone please help me remove the dropdown arrow on my menu. I am using Craft Theme Thank you!
Author Avatar
Hy Members, I want to promote my store organically on instagram what are the best strategies to promote it and get followers on it?