Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
how do i change the colour of certain links on my website without changing all of them? i am also needing my add to cart button to be a different colo...
Author Avatar
Hi, My blog was working fine. but now none of the blog content is showing on each blog? As far as i know nothing has been edited on the website to...
Author Avatar
Morning all. My site has been attacked with the with the dreaded spam backlinks that have been emerging on many peoples stores. My theme has been e...
Author Avatar
Hi We have a quick buy button on each product tile on our collection pages but I'd like to change this button to a "view product" button which li...
Author Avatar
Hi I am looking for some Liquid to create a section on the homepage which is essentially a homepage banner image (one for mobile and one for deskt...
Author Avatar
How can I get multiple cart attributes in input.graphql? the current solution is single attributes; the following is my code, but my requirements are...
Author Avatar
Good afternoon. Please check my domain (zaccaro.com.au) because I am still SSL pending. Thank you!
Author Avatar
Hello forum members I've noticed that the rich text field within metaobjects has limited functionality compared to fields for products and other e...
Author Avatar
嗨!我需要一些帮助在元素中放置徽标een the navigation. I have this right now: I want the logo to be placed between BLOG and ABOUT....
Author Avatar
I want to import a custom Shopify app Python code that updates whenever the currency rate goes up or down in the market. I want to run the code and co...
Author Avatar
Hi all, Can anyone help me with this kind of problem? How can I fix this? This is from my shop speed audit and this issue is affecting site speed a l...
Author Avatar
How can I customize the sorting options in the Impact theme to only show a few of the options and not all. Right now all the following are showing...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I think the product images looks too big in the cart. I would be very happy if you could help with this. I'm sharing the details below...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I want my thumbnails to match the height of my image, whether that means enlarging them or stretching them or whatever. thank you to ever...
Author Avatar
The following use case applies to me. A slido poll has a lot of attendees participating in it. I want to restrict users from voting who haven't been i...
Author Avatar
I am creating a custom app for my shopify store Had generated an extension to display a custom login input block, made and tested one (everything was...
Author Avatar
I want to create a shopify app to track the customer events like button/label clicks, hovering events ,ip address of the customer,address etc using ja...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have just setup a new ecommerce, how do I start selling? I'm thinking of renting ad space, allowing dropshipping etc. But I dont know how...
Author Avatar
开放的文本调查接收问题可以评论吗?In other words, after asking participants to respond to a question, we'd like to rank their answers...
Author Avatar
I have connected my web store with Google Analytics 4 , but this message keeps coming on top This property is not fully set up. You can complete t...