Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I was over the moon when Shopify recently added the ability to spilt orders. We get tons of orders in that include items that are currently available,...
Author Avatar
We ran our brick and mortar shop on Square for 1 year. Once we decided to launch an e-commerce site we decided to consolidate on Shopify. We have su...
Author Avatar
I used the code to be able to show a mobile and desktop banner, and it is working well. But in another section where I used the image banner, it is t...
Author Avatar
I am new to Shopify and looking to create my website and migrate my data from my WordPress site. I signed up for the free trial to get started. How do...
Author Avatar
Okay, I am unable to connect my domain to my Shopify store. It says my domain is connected to another store and I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT STORE NOR WHE...
Author Avatar
I'm new at this, and this is a very convoluted problem. I started an account with "store 1". Then I started another account with a DFY company, but I...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to know how to add «you are x amount away from free shipping» using streamline theme. Thanks in advance!
Author Avatar
Hi, so I have a store. Its is Bellalovescali.com Can you take a look and tell me your thoughts. I hired an SEO co who added all of the word paragraph...
Author Avatar
my website is plannerlike.com I want to change the background color of the featured product collection section under the header. how can I do that...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to add product tags to the actual product pages to increase internal links. I do use a lot of tags in conjunction with other apps ...
Author Avatar
I am using an Admin API to externally manage orders but the the response from API is that i am giving Invalid API Token.
Author Avatar
So I know that I cannot use payoneer to receive payments from shopify payments for some reason but I was wondering can I use wise to receive payments ...
Author Avatar
只是一个供进口多商店QB POS发明ory into Shopify POS. When naming your Shopify POS locations, use the exact name used in QB POS. I...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am from Bulgaria and I have put my business address also here in Bulgaria. The problem is that i cant put the TikTok app on my Shopify acco...
Author Avatar
I am ready to make the switch from WordPress/WooCommerce to Shopify. How do I migrate my data over from my WordPress site? I would love to know the ex...
Author Avatar
I simply want to get rid of an errant capital letter (its bugging me). When I go to my profile and choose "change username" it says my username is tak...
Author Avatar
Why does it seem so difficult to start a live chat? All sites try and answer your question with articles first but eventually, they let you start a ch...
Author Avatar
Hi. There are no options for how this section displays in mobile view. It automatically makes the posts swipe-able and it is hard to tell that is wha...
Author Avatar
Hey i im using debutify I want to make the Price bigger than the compare Price, and I would also like to know, how i put the reduced price right o...
Author Avatar
Hi. There are no options for how this section displays in mobile view. It automatically makes the posts swipe-able and it is hard to tell that is wha...