Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

发现和网络opportuni洞察力的会谈ties, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

New Webinar: Getting ready for BFCM: Learn How to Market a Flash Sale in Shopify!

Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11am EDT for a webinar on successfully marketing flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to leverage marketing automations, work with inf...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
This is my first post. I'm just starting to use Shopify, but I've spent a few years in WordPress, and before that Html/CSS. I'm a bit rusty, though,...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to reduce the width and round the corners of the featured product section on the sense theme. I want it to match what the image with text s...
Author Avatar
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could give me a hand with adjusting the home page video banner height on the mobile version. The website ...
Author Avatar
Looking To Center The "Image And Text" snippet, I would also like to center the heading, text, and button within it's current column. https://se...
Author Avatar
While the rest APIs allow you to create new customers and set passwords, you can not (as far as i have found) verify an existing password with the sam...
Author Avatar
Hello, im seeking help with adding HTML to my product pages collapsible rows. I was able to add a custom google review widget, how ever when i attempt...
Author Avatar
Hey Guys, i want to sell personalized Smartphone-Cases ("personalisierte Handyhüllen!") additional to "Erschaffe dein Kunstwerk! -> look at the hom...
Author Avatar
With the new 1-page checkout there is a strange issue. When you get to the checkout page and scroll down to look at payment options, before filling ou...
Author Avatar
Hello Guys. I just need an help with a slight adjustment of a product section. Please if someone can help out, I will share the store password and URL...
Author Avatar
I want to create a smooth scrolling slideshow in a carousel style. Is this possible? Thanks.
Author Avatar
The product font size when I click my "Quick Add" button is a bit too big on desktop. I was able to make it smaller on mobile view but not desktop. ...
Author Avatar
On any page that has products, the add to cart border is not full on every one. There's always a couple missing a side. Here is a link to show the sit...
Author Avatar
大家好!I've been searching for ways for Variant Metafields For Each Variant to show on my website and I've come across this code. {%- for v...
Author Avatar
I have watched numerous videos and checked in the community and tried a lot of different options but none have achieved this goal. I am using the the...
Author Avatar
Hi, I need some help. Images are not loading on mobile, I tried other fixes on forum but they seem outdated since files aren't name the same as l...
Author Avatar
i'm having trouble switching the background color on my product pages i'd like my background color to be black but for some reason it defaults to a na...
Author Avatar
大家好!我遇到一个奇怪的问题website www.kip-online.com. It seems that it won't display correctly in Chrome on mobile or by en...
Author Avatar
  Shopify has locks on my paid domain which is very frustrating. There is no information on how to unlock my domain or where to find the authorizatio...
Author Avatar
Hello guys, hope you doing good, i want to ask you something about the translation of my shopify website, i added a language selector using code but i...