Shopify Community webinar alert! Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics Shopify coming Tuesday, October 23 | 11am EDT |Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_2305668013.jpg

Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics with Shopify!

Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, ready your products, c...

Learn more
EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30 minute session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles app...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I am proposing to sell by Shopify a book I am publishing. It worked well before. This time the book will be printed on-demand and I need to convert th...
Author Avatar
Hi, I've got two variants of a featured product on Dawn theme and when I select the second variant the add to cart button greys out and then says...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, Hope u guys are doing absolutely fine. I need a little help in here, I somehow changed by button color to black also size, quantity,...
Author Avatar
Hi, Is there any way I can edit my store without removing the website password? Im trying to fix some things and test out how some new apps look on my...
Author Avatar
Hi I cannot figure out how to change the default header for the policies, could some one please help me? I wish to have every 1. letter of every word...
Author Avatar
Hi I wondered if someone could help. My checkout page is showing the wrong shipping information. it shows: £5.50 Express Shipping (24 Tracke...
Author Avatar
Hi All I am having trouble receiving emails from my site's contact us form. I have tried the following but still not working: 1. Updated th...
Author Avatar
hope everyone is fine. I have a problem refusing a credit card when linked with shopify to pay the dues, knowing that the same card was accepted in a...
Author Avatar
Hello! I have created tables for my product description. They look fine on desktop but they are not responsive on mobile. How can I solve it? Thanks...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I have added two custom field on my cart page "your name" and "your contact no." and it is supposed to be a required field. When I add...
Author Avatar
How do i change the link my cart continue shopping button takes me too, i would like to change it too https://desire-online.net/pages/all-products, wh...
Author Avatar
When i search on my website, my products come up, but pages on my website also come up too, how can i remove these and make it that just products that...
Author Avatar
Here is the link of Reference website we want to create a city dropdown and show products according to the city see here https://thegiftstudio.com/ ...
Author Avatar
On different monitors, laptop, big monitor and small monitor my website comes up differently. This effects where my button is placed on their page...
Author Avatar
When using the Spotlight theme, the typography styling seems to be adding a default letter-spacing CSS of 0.6 across the board. This looks poorly on m...
Author Avatar
嘿,你们与我哈我寻求帮助ven't been able to troubleshoot. I'm trying to redesign the website of an already established busine...
Author Avatar
Hi community, I want to have sub colelctions within my collections and I don't know how to code this. My website is pawfectiontoys.com password aot...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have just started a new collections page and it only features two items. I spoke to shopify and they said its because I only have two prod...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have created a new collection featuring only two items. However, when the collection is viewed from a PC it is blown out and blurry. On a mo...
Author Avatar
As the title says, how do I fix this? Using the Capital theme. Screenshot below, I just want the T to be a normal size. Thanks!