Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi there, I have an issue with my website www.prettyinpink.ie with the product varient size boxes. If you take a look, the XS box is not outlined...
Author Avatar
I am trimming/curating my products on my website to focus more on certain items. In some cases, that leaves just one product in a collection (that I m...
Author Avatar
I want to decrease font of Product description and other pages such as about us etc. When I decrease the font (Body) in Customize section, all the wor...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community, I need your help! I own Casynova.com, an online store selling phone cases, but I'm struggling to get enough conversions t...
Author Avatar
I have to upgrade my Shopify theme. I used the 1 hour to get some customization done. How do I transfer it to the new theme?
Author Avatar
I'm looking for something to do this: User searchs a term: "Amazing Beans" Search returns or redirects to "/pages/beans#amazing" I've seen this ...
Author Avatar
We have 2 open locations with dedicated POS devices. When I go to Point of Sale > Devices, I only see one device and it shows offline. I want to ...
Author Avatar
I have a shopify function developed using the Shopify Function Product Discount API. Although the docs mention the hasTags field, every time I try to ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm looking to get the list of all the inventory items with "tracked" flag set to true through the API. I could use the following GQL query t...
Author Avatar
Hi team, I'm looking for a way to make my Dawn product page have 3 columns, left with description, middle with imagery, then purchase button on the...
Author Avatar
Hello All, I am setting up a drop shipping women's fashion store. I have actually signed up for several providers that offer a good selection of p...
Author Avatar
I am receiving the message "Routing number is not supported" when I try to set up payments. I have chatted twice with no fixes or call backs and it ha...
Author Avatar
For some reason, the smallest image size on Image banner in any Pages are very big, I wanted all the banners to have standard banner size. This is...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I wrote an Order printer Template last month, and it has been working normally, but it has been abnormal since this month, mainly beca...
Author Avatar
Hi I want to change the 'Sale' next to the product price tag on the product page into a discount percentage, note this must apply to all variants. I a...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, how can I remove the "Choose options" in You may also like part of Product page:
Author Avatar
Hello, I have recently lost access to my facebook business page and it was only managed by me, I currently have no access to the page or the commerc...
Author Avatar
How do I access a visitor's public IP address via the Shopify REST API? I am designing a custom application for my website and I need the visitor IP t...
Author Avatar
Hi, I had my Google Merchant Center setup when I opened the app and my product data went in as planned and was approved. I then switched to my own...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone! Is it possible to retrieve product variant metafields on the checkout UI extension? Neither useAppMetafields nor useMetafields react ho...