Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hey, I need to remove the gift card code and replace it with discount code on checkout. Currently the discount code is showing on my cart but not for...
Author Avatar
Hi, i need help How i can change color for Featured products Choose Option picture 2, i want the color be like on picture 3? And how i can cha...
Author Avatar
Hey, How do I change the layout of the mobile cart? I want the Subtotal to be under the cart items but not above.
Author Avatar
We are not receiving all the fulfillment_requested calls from Shopify. On a normal day every fulfillment_request is received by us for all shops u...
Author Avatar
Hey, How do I add Navigation items specifically on the Mobile navigation drawer? I have few items on the Desktop navigation that are not displayed...
Author Avatar
Solved
This randomly popped up and I have no use for it. It doesn’t show when I’m editing the page but it does show on the actual website.
Author Avatar
Shopify Shipping Doubling with multiple Shipping Origins I see there are a number of threads on this point and I am gobsmacked to see Shopify can ...
Author Avatar
Hi
Hi what its the problem ?
Author Avatar
Hi! I've successfully implemented the Oauth flow with a small inconvenience. Before redirecting the user to: "https://example.myshopify.com/admin...
Author Avatar
Hi I'm receiving the above message despite placing the tag in the correct place. Have copied it to the theme.liquid layout, under as outlined ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am currently in the process of setting up a Shopify store dedicated to offering advertisement space on my various websites in the form of ne...
Author Avatar
Hello, I can't buy a plan it gives an error now, it says; There is 1 error Your card was rejected while verifying. Double check the information ...
Author Avatar
Anyone there to help me how to contact customer care .. I need to talk with an assistant
Author Avatar
Hi, I've just noticed that my AOV looks wrong - if I divide the 'total sales' by 'total orders' I get an AOV much higher than the dashboard is sho...
Author Avatar
hi, i had closed the shop down last year, but interestingly it took one payment. not sure how! How do i log back in as when i try, it asks to create...
Author Avatar
Hi, i have tried multiple ways to get my 2 embedded maps to sit side by side instead of vertically but have been unsuccessful. Is there anyway t...
Author Avatar
Hi! Can anyone share some code on how to align the sub-menu list below its corresponding menu on Dawn Theme? As for this image below, it should be...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to build an English and Arabic store. So far I have managed to do that smoothly plus change the layout to RTL. The problem is that the Arab...
Author Avatar
I'm getting ready to launch my Shopify website tomorrow, but when testing, I am only offered the option of using PayPal when making a payment. I'...
Author Avatar
Hi all! I am looking to have a shop where customers can add their image at checkout after picking a tshirt,hoodie etc. However, we have inhouse a...