Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I want to set up a photography print shop but I want to use my local printer and send prints myself. They don't have any Shopify integration. My q...
Author Avatar
At the moment on the Sense theme there is no text under the 3 icons at the top. I'd like to add the 3 texts as the images show below. On deskt...
Author Avatar
I can't update product media and associate them with the variants in `productUpdate` mutation. When I do that, the media gets created but not associat...
Author Avatar
I received an order through PayPal express checkout before I had my PayPal account setup, so I contacted PayPal to set it up but the payment still say...
Author Avatar
whenever the customer visit the store and try to purchase and make the payment the payment is not being processed stating the message that there is so...
Author Avatar
Can anyone help me? I keep getting messages from people through my website and they are all offering these marketing and seo services I don't want and...
Author Avatar
Hi guys . this is my first shop https://grinderi.myshopify.com/. i need your opinions. Whats wrong, where more attention is needed. thanks for help ...
Author Avatar
Hi guys . this is my first shop https://grinderi.myshopify.com/. i need your opinions. Whats wrong, where more attention is needed. thanks for help ...
Author Avatar
  I've created a Flow that places duplicate orders of specific SKUs within the last 90 days. It currently validates against customerID, but we're fin...
Author Avatar
Hi! I need to add to my cart pages a custom checkbox (it is for heureka.sk a central european price comparison site) the purpose is that the customers...
Author Avatar
My header on abarosoap.com has no page links. I don't think that I inadvertently removed them as I don't remember them being there from the beginning....
Author Avatar
I'm working on a new theme for our website and using Flex by Out of the Sandbox. I would like one of our videos to auto-play but muted. However, every...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am using the Viola theme and having two problems with how images are handled in the collections product grid. Our store carries items ...
Author Avatar
I am looking for a supplier that has a good amount of natural wet and dry cat food. The only one I have found is petdropshipper. Wondering if I am mis...
Author Avatar
One of my orders had a bit of a snafu and never got automatically sent and fulfilled at Printful. So I manually created the order at Printful, and...
Author Avatar
Trying to find new products added from Faire, but can't find a way of filtering products to know what's not in collections.
Author Avatar
Hi, I am working to automate some of the process of setting up custom apps for merchants that I work with. I have succeeded in reverse-engineering...
Author Avatar
Using the GeoLocator app, the prices are pulling through incorrectly. We have markets set up, the USD market has prices for each product but the USD ...
Author Avatar
I uninstalled the Facebook Messenger app, but it still pops up on my site? How do I remove this from showing up on my home page? Thanks in advance. ...
Author Avatar
This is a bit of a followup / addition to a recent unanswered post about Markets and Subscriptions. I couldn't find another, better category or board ...