Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I don't know why but no-one is able to i need this icon to be added in the place where I have marked   help me with this i have posted this mes...
Author Avatar
hi guys After clicking “Complete order the web page redirect to 500 error epay, which I chose such us other payment methods. Now how I can s...
Author Avatar
I have a problem with my extension. I created the app with command:`npm init @Shopify/app@latest," and then i just generated the checkout command:`npm...
Author Avatar
Hello we want to make the pictures in featured collection and product images have the corner round radius but unable to find so in the prestige theme....
Author Avatar
Hello. I am very confused. The answer is probably staring me in the face - but tech like this makes my brain freeze. I have a WordPress website....
Author Avatar
on my shopify i have two designs for banner. on nav menu when i create Shop Now then if condition call and if change this to only Shop then else c...
Author Avatar
Hello! I'm stuck with payment providers. I am from Bosnia, my available providers are 2checkout, CorvusPay and Airwallex. I have tried 2checkout but ...
Author Avatar
I have set up 2 custom fields for some products in my store. These fields are automatically showing in the cart and in the confirmation page that show...
Author Avatar
When I deep link to a step of the checkout extensibility checkout, the `event.context.document.title` property is populated. However, when I navigate...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I am trying to increase the number of posts that I can see on my blog from 4 - 12. I'm using the Dawn theme. I saw from a previous discuss...
Author Avatar
How can we increase the speed of the store on Shopify?
Author Avatar
I don't want to pause or close my store. I just want to add a note on the front page, or checkout page, that says I'll be gone for two weeks and will ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am using Refresh template. Web link is - https://74ac23.myshopify.com/ I am looking to reduce the overall height of the multi-column...
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to increase width of footer menu so it fits all the text in one row I want it like this: Currently it looks like this: ...
Author Avatar
  Hi, I’d like to reduce the line height in my collection descriptions. my website is: doorstepdrip.com and using studio theme the line height cur...
Author Avatar
Hi there! I am going to create a fulfillment using Fulfillment API but it returns error. We are developing our own dropship management system using ...
Author Avatar
你好,我想要我的形象标语只有在麦n Page behind the Header in desktop and Mobile as well. But on a scroll down I want it to become whi...
Author Avatar
im trying to increase the mobile width of my site to compensate for a larger header logo. see below for the mobile site preview this i...
Author Avatar
Solved
How to change currency on my store after first sale please tell me
Author Avatar
Looking for pet suppliers in the USA who ships in 1-3 days from the USA (No asian suppliers just USA/within the USA) Do you have any USA pet supplier...