Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
我想把我们自定义实现掠夺ram to the new fulfillment orders workflow. I've been going through the migration document and have ...
Author Avatar
Hi together, we need a search bar in our collection page. When a search term is entered in the bar, all products in the collection should be s...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am unable to reach your support team as suggested in a previous request for help concerning access to my original store. The link or supposed...
Author Avatar
Hola Comunidad, necesito ayuda para poder configurar una casilla de aceptación de términos y condiciones antes de pasar a la pantalla de pago. He pro...
Author Avatar
hi, how can i fix it? the dynamic button "BUY NOW" border is 24px, cannot find it at the code. anyone can help me to figure it out please? ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm trying to make the video on Product page autoplay without needing the customer to click on them. Can someone help me in this?
Author Avatar
When getting the following error while trying to print a UPS label: "The address format the customer used is not recognized by some carriers. Check th...
Author Avatar
Hi I need to be able to remove the Price, Payments and add to cart on certain products. I have used different apps and they all seem to just...
Author Avatar
Please see attached image of my footer. I am having trouble adding the company logo to the area [COMPANY LOGO] - I cannot find any option to add an im...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have the warehouse Shopify theme. I would like to add Social Media Icons in the header announcement bar. Please can anyone help me with this...
Author Avatar
I'm looking to build a new Shopify app but would love to hear any pain/struggles current Shopify users are facing. My strategy has always been to help...
Author Avatar
Hi! I'm trying to change my checkout screen from 3-pages to one page. I looked up videos On YouTube to see how to do this and didn't have the sectio...
Author Avatar
curl -d '{"fulfillment":{"line_items_by_fulfillment_order":[{"fulfillment_order_id":5702762856492}],"tracking_info":{"number":"MS1562678","url":"https...
Author Avatar
I want view all button to apear below collection list as well as featured collection to have a view all button below it both on laptop and mobile view...
Author Avatar
Solved
I like to change banner text and button color to white on desktop version only while keeping it black color on mobile version. Mobile: Deskto...
Author Avatar
Hi All, We have a scenario where we'd like to leverage a single barcode for say product "tomato". When you scan the barcode , we'd like the POS to...
Author Avatar
My site speed is low, I have optimised imagery (using TinyIMG) and am running a version of my theme (Blockshop by Troop w/ mods) with Lazy Loading. No...
Author Avatar
We are discounting some products with a % discount, which makes the price have more than .00 (2 decimals)... I want to display 3 or 4 decimal places s...
Author Avatar
Hi! Anyone had success to implement the Slovakian price comparison site heureka.sk or heureka.cz? We need to implement the code to our site but didn't...