Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
hi im jinny , i always travelled on a delta airlines . I got to know that Delta Airlines JFK Terminal strong core values, including integrity, honesty...
Author Avatar
In one bar, it have several photos. I can click on the first photo and displayed. However, I click on the second photo, it cannot display ou
Author Avatar
Hello, we sell t-shirts, crewnecks and hoodies. I would like to put the exact amount of stock that we have on hand and have it automatically feed to a...
Author Avatar
how can i change product grid from 4 to 3 columns
Author Avatar
please help me guys!! how can i make my image banner fit a 2592 x 1002 image? please help!!! my web: https://midnightboots.myshopify.com/ passwor...
Author Avatar
嘿家伙所以我离线一段时间但我现在back and I see there are a lot of price changes from Zendrop that I need to adjust on my store. Is t...
Author Avatar
请参阅the picture below. I've having a problem trying to replicate this option when you click on the button swatch it doesn't show a picture. Say...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, When choosing the product from CJdropshipping, it calculates about 7 dollars for shipping. I have listed the product and tried a test or...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone. Does anyone know if it's possible to add a slider pop-out drawer to the checkout page (similar to the cart drawer). Thanks! Bryce
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to add an image (JPG) into my FAQ Template after a question, but it is not appearing. I've tried adding the =src in front, it still is...
Author Avatar
so my question is I already submitted that I am from the USA and for the payment. I need a Social Security number. However I do not have a Social Secu...
Author Avatar
hey there - we have just moved to hydrogen and we are experiencing issues with our Shopify Markets subdomains redirects. The hydrogen store of our P...
Author Avatar
GraphQL API can query Order.LineItems.SellingPlan.SellingPlanId But is there a preferred way to get the actual Selling Plan from the SellingPlanId...
Author Avatar
hello , i have bought a domain through shopify and it says that ssl pending , kindly do something so i can work on my website .thanks
Author Avatar
This question relates to order management and fulfillment workflow. We are launching a premium t-shirt print-on-demand business on Shopify later t...
Author Avatar
Hi all, On my website, if you look at the main image on my homepage, you will see under the heading it says "For a better park system tomorrow" That ...
Author Avatar
Hello World! I would appreciate your expert advice to help overcome challenges on MyRubyLips.com. Firstly, the site's load speed needs to be impro...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hey everyone I'm trying to remove the announcement banner from my website for mobile only. I still want it to display on desktops. It's the green bar ...
Author Avatar
I keep logging into shopify but can't access my admin to edit the online store. I tried to make a new store, but it is the same problem when trying to...
Author Avatar
I hope the following all makes sense... I have created a collection list that are made up of 4 product categories. I have uploaded my products - a...