Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I Want to Display in my Store Page Breadcrump with all page mapping , Now it Looks Like Home > Sub Category Page Suppose now it looks like this, I ...
Author Avatar
你好,我有三个商店。我想要使用的模板1 of my store built wih Hydrogen. Could I use the buisness logic/code logic and template of that...
Author Avatar
Hello, i forgot to deactivate my shopify store month ago when i was starting this store and it costed 1€, now it costs 32€ and i didn’t know about tha...
Author Avatar
I have 2 single variant products (example: Aloha Tee White and Aloha Tee Black) Both products have their own SKU and Barcode for each size (S/M/L/XL/...
Author Avatar
Hi The discounted price is not showing on IMPULSE theme. I found and tried this on the discussions; but did not work. .product__price--compar...
Author Avatar
I'm on my 4th day of my 2nd TikTok Ad campaign. Here's some status so far - cost $69.31 so far - 13,438 impressions - 119 clicks to specific produc...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have the custom font Proxima Nova implemented on our site and when viewing the site on mobile the custom font is not showing when lookin...
Author Avatar
In the past 3 weeks, we have been getting a lot of gift cards purchases from a single shopper. This user would then use the gift card to purchase prod...
Author Avatar
In our product details section, I am looking to display a tabulated list of product details using metafields, such as: Color: Red Material: Cotto...
Author Avatar
Hi, A customer placed and order but never received their auto emails for order summary and dispatch. Contacted customer: not in their junk ...
Author Avatar
Hi! I'm looking for some guidance on how shipping from two different countries works? I have a store that will be only for the US and I will ship fr...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone! I am using the Shopify Kalles Theme. I added a dropdown menu in Kalles theme. but the menus are not showing. Please Help Me. Thank y...
Author Avatar
Hi! I would like to make my password page footer transparent so my image would cover the entire page. The header is already transparent and fixed ...
Author Avatar
Solved
my website: gatewaymidera.com password: GatewayMidera45 for some reason when i add something to my cart, this pops up. this is the code...
Author Avatar
Solved
my website is gatewaymidera.com password: GatewayMidera45 i dont want the search icon button to move when i hover over it when my cursor is...
Author Avatar
Looking for an app to let the customer shop by size? That is, the customer on your site selects size '2", and it shows all size 2 product that is avai...
Author Avatar
In my marketing emails it includes my businesses physical address at the bottom. I was wondering how to edit and change this address
Author Avatar
Hello all, I have figured out how to create variants of a product and add images to said variants, but for some reason each variant is having all imag...
Author Avatar
Hello everybody, I am new to this, but I was thinking of starting some sort of Online-Shop for Reselling Products. My main product niche would be ...
Author Avatar
I wanted to add the ability for our customers to have UPS 3 Day Select as a shipping option, replacing Priority Mail and it will not work on the websi...