Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I'm really not sure where to turn to but an app that I've been using for years (Wish Favorites Wishlist ) has just stopped working. Most of the asset...
Author Avatar
I get an error "Your domain is already claimed by a different account. Click below to transfer the domain claim." (with the "transfer my domain" butto...
Author Avatar
Idk but I’ve had 1000s of customers to my store and all the behavior is the same it almost looks like they can’t scroll
Author Avatar
我们是一个零售砖和砂浆与eComm商店。I'm needing to find a way to automate our inventory. My dilemma... We sell products which are sold ...
Author Avatar
Hey, I am working on a store using the 'sense' theme. Currently my 'add to cart' buttons are in black. I would like to change them to green. How do ...
Author Avatar
In the set up payment process it said that I will not be able to receive any money until I complete the payment process. However I didn't pay much at...
Author Avatar
I am trying to change the background of my header and footer to an image that I've uploaded, I have searched a few places to try and work it out but n...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'd like to have my collection page when viewed on mobile to have two products per row instead of one. You can view it here: https://memoirekids.c...
Author Avatar
你好,我有许多关于disabl教程ing the auto-select feature, but they aren't working. I don't have a product-template.liquid file an...
Author Avatar
Hello, I need to add this script where it informs the image, but I can't find the folder inside the code referring to that line shown in the image.
Author Avatar
I run the website for a local historical society, which is non-profit. I am looking for general info on how to run this in Shopify, but all I can fin...
Author Avatar
 how can I delete this? 
Author Avatar
Hey! My site is single-product, so the homepage is similar to a landing page since it only presents one product. On this homepage/landing page I ...
Author Avatar
Hi! Anyone know how to add an internal padding to the product cards of my page? I would attach a little sketch to give you an idea and an example...
Author Avatar
Add multiple side/pages.. I made my frontpage, store and I added a page which is called "Painting course". And then I want to add probably 8 more dif...
Author Avatar
Dear Seniors We have created our custom page for checkout, we call cart API to fetch cart data, and then we try to hit create order API, but unfor...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience! Anyone knows how to remove that vertical padding the page has from left and right? i will attach a photo! ...
Author Avatar
I would like to have 2 discounts that stack together. The first will be 20% off any product and then when you add a 2nd product it will give an addit...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I'm using Motion theme. I was able to hide prices on the products pages but how can i hide price on the features products, Landing page. (ht...
Author Avatar
My first issue is i'm trying to edit the header scheme colours in the Dawn theme and the colours are not changing at all in the live preview. everythi...