Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

New Webinar: Getting ready for BFCM: Learn How to Market a Flash Sale in Shopify!

Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11am EDT for a webinar on successfully marketing flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to leverage marketing automations, work with inf...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

有信心选择、安装和使用应用程序s to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
How to fix the error "Shipping not available. Your order cannot be shipped to the selected address. Review your address to ensure it's correct and try...
Author Avatar
Buongiorno volevo sapere come faccio a collegare il mio shop su Instagram, me lo potete spiegare?
Author Avatar
Hello. How to fix "Enter a valid phone number" error on Checkout page? I am entering a UAE or Saudi Arabia phone number in the correct format....
Author Avatar
Shopify post purchase offer is not showing up after one page checkout for one of merchant. As per Shopify documentation, Shopify post purchase ShouldR...
Author Avatar
It has been 48 hours since I changed the A record and CNAME records on my third party domain name to point to shopify. When visiting a url containing ...
Author Avatar
Within my theme, I have product badges defined to show on the PDP. Sample Code: {% if product.tags contains 'On_Sale' %}Do This{% endif %} {% i...
Author Avatar
Hi, I currently have 3 blocks in my footer, they are very close to each other and I would like to increase the spacing between them. I use Dawn them...
Author Avatar
hi I'm looking to sell an item from my shopify store and that the order get sent to my vendor's shopify account so i may have an accurate inventory an...
Author Avatar
I need a latest solution for this problem as non of the old solution are working right I was to create 2 slideshow one for the desktop and one for t...
Author Avatar
I tried implementing code for infinite scrolling on this store: https://www.galacticfederationoflight.com/collections/all?page=1 Can someone help m...
Author Avatar
Hello we hired a marketing assistant and one of her jobs is to maintain our shopify store by cleaning up unused tabs, moving products around, redesign...
Author Avatar
Hello. I am currently working on updating the theme of my site and want to continue to use the Boost AI Search & Discovery App since all of my product...
Author Avatar
I've tried a few other suggestions in editing the code, but none of them seemed to work for our theme SUPPLY.02 Here's a few screenshots.. how do we ...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify Community - We sell wine. I see many ways to achieve a cart carrot message of "you are $x away from free shipping." However, I woul...
Author Avatar
I'm confused because i'm trying to deploy / test an app and when i run through the shopify cli it says: "Which store would you like to use to view...
Author Avatar
I'm looking for app suggestions that allow me to have a rotating banner slideshow with scheduling capabilities for slides. This app would need to b...
Author Avatar
It is shocking that Shopify doesn't have a built-in feature that automatically populates the Alt text field for images using descriptions from Photosh...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have put this code onto this page: