Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

New Webinar: Getting ready for BFCM: Learn How to Market a Flash Sale in Shopify!

Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11am EDT for a webinar on successfully marketing flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to leverage marketing automations, work with inf...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I created my own images using photoshop and resized all of them. But when i try to add these image into different design elements, They keep leave gra...
Author Avatar
嗨,我创建了一个购买按钮Shopify面板,and it gave me the HTML code. However, since I built my website using ReactJS, I converted it to the ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm adding schema markup to some pages on my website. Although, im unable to reference specific pages. Whenever i include the code, the schema...
Author Avatar
My account has been paused for several months. A few days ago, two withdrawals were made from my bank account. I’m not sure what they are for. My paus...
Author Avatar
Bom dia! Estamos com extrema dificuldade e integração da plataforma com a Cielo para o fechamento da compra. Os erros que aparecem estão em anexo. Co...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am new here. Recently, I assumed a project. When I try to reach API, I receive errors like the following: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND MY_ST...
Author Avatar
We are trying to update the "Inventory Policy" field from the API, everything gets set correctly but after a while the field "Inventory Management" ge...
Author Avatar
I am trying to set inventory level using /inventory_levels/set.json and always getting error 404. I have followed documentation and verified APO crede...
Author Avatar
Good day everyone! I am trying to write a query for GetOrderData that would allow me to go through all my orders since January 1st, I am using a sch...
Author Avatar
Hello. I want to keep track of some items we have in warehouse. Not all of them have the same inventory limits. I would like to know how to create a f...
Author Avatar
I submitted sitemap 2-weeks ago and Google can't read it. I don't understand where is the issue, Because sitemap automatically generated by shopify. E...
Author Avatar
Hello, I hope you can help. I created a rectangular logo in Canva and uploaded it to my store's Header. It loaded blurry and small. I created anothe...
Author Avatar
Hi my fellow store owner, Currently i got 2 stores with shopify, sales has been slow the past 2 months. It can go 2 weeks without any sales. Then...
Author Avatar
Hey. Im trying to fit my dawn themed store header to image. I have followed instructions i have found but when i put image into the website, the size ...
Author Avatar
I am looking for the add to cart and buy buttons on the page to be wider to fit with my theme but cannot find a way to increase the width. Attached i...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm currently using Dawn Theme version 11.0. And my feature collection carousel slider display as below photo. And i want to change...
Author Avatar
Hi I’m interested in doing a direct integration of Gcash into my Shopify store. I’d appreciate any help. Thank you.
Author Avatar
Hello dear Shopify community!! I've recently established a new Shopify website and I'm eager to receive feedback. At the moment, my focus is on ge...
Author Avatar
We have a single physical product that we’d like to link to 3 possible subscription service options. 1) The customer can select 1 of 3 mandatory subs...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a client that is looking at selling bundles of products that required staging fulfilment. Let say an order includes three products....