Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

最大化节省Shopify信贷;工资在富尔语l business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
The vendor has taken the money and now the site is also invalid. Also the email id mentioned is not valid. Attach the files for your reference. Got th...
Author Avatar
The other day I was thinking I was really smart, not being a coder I thought I figured something out and created the code below {% if produc...
Author Avatar
Does anybody know how I can add a favorite page to my website or how I can change the sale tag from "SALE" to for example something like "-%20" to my ...
Author Avatar
hello, my Shopify store is retailed at South Korea. I'm a Korean citizen too. I'm aiming to sell and ship my products to every country if possible. i'...
Author Avatar
Hi All, Is there any way to hide the Collection Filter (Side Bar) on a few page and display it on some pages? How can it be implemented through c...
Author Avatar
Redirect user on visited page after login in dawn theme , i want users to see the last page he visited
Author Avatar
Hello all, I need some advise before i can get my store up and running. I have am from and living in South Africa and wanting to drop ship global...
Author Avatar
Solved
So basically I do want the Country/Region Option but on my site 2 buttons show up and one of them I want to remove because it looks ugly but there is ...
Author Avatar
Hello, 1. I create new shop-menu. 2. I create new shop page with new shop template. How can I display this shop-menu in this shop page styled...
Author Avatar
How to specify which app block is displayed on which page dynamically? Such as using app-owned data: {% schema %}{ "name": "Stories", "...
Author Avatar
I would like to add products from the likes of amazon and ebay to my inventory, US mainland only. what type of ebay or amazon account should i opt...
Author Avatar
Over the last few weeks, we have experienced major issues with page loading (ashandstone.online). We have checked the following and know it is not any...
Author Avatar
I have received this from a customer: "I have just placed an order and have paid via Pay Pal but when it takes me back to you website your system won...
Author Avatar
Hello guys, If someone can help me to remove the part showing in the picture I'll be very thankful for it my business was to start before 4 days thi...
Author Avatar
every time i try and fulfill one of my orders it keeps coming up with an error saying to check the bank even though i have enough funds
Author Avatar
Hello, yesterday I tried to put my metafields into my packing slip to display the ingredients, nutritions and best by date to my customer as a printi...
Author Avatar
I wanted to segment and send targeted emails to my customers who purchase lip sticks, and shampoos. Can I do so?
Author Avatar
Hey, so there's a slight problem on my cart page regarding the ''paypal'' checkout button. For some reason, it randomly disappeared and is now...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi Members, I am using Retailer Fashion Infinity version 3.0.5 theme for my store https://click2kart.in/ . I have some issue with pricing sec...
Author Avatar
My product page product are Duplicate. What is the problem And how to solve it Product Page link: https://modestic.co/collections/turkish-lawn/produc...