Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

想赢得一个月的Shopify订阅信贷? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello! I have several questions related to the Ride theme. Thanks in advance for your help! My site (without the asterix): next***wave***surfboards.**...
Author Avatar
Hello we are facing some description issue with some products on our website. Anybody got some ideas what could solve it ? here is link: https://ace...
Author Avatar
clevisco.ae Hello All, How do i make this design on my website, Thank you
Author Avatar
I'm having issue with my HTML code. Whenever I put HTML code, it shows the code itself. For example, if I put "Sunscreen
SPF30" on subject line...
Author Avatar
Anytime I mark an order as "Picked Up" it doesn't send the email notification to the customer. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this or if ther...
Author Avatar
I can't find the asset files to change the background color of the pages when customers login and manage their account. I have two backgrounds set in ...
Author Avatar
Got message on our store "A developer needs to update your custom apps and/or admin webhooks" We don't have any apps, just a theme that dates from 201...
Author Avatar
Hello! I have been working on my store, customized everything, got a domain and when i tried to pick a plan something went wrong and now i cant log in...
Author Avatar
Can someone please recommend a drop shipping app for suppliers and manufacturers looking to offer drop shipping services to drop shippers that own the...
Author Avatar
We developed a payment app that utilizes Firebase dynamic links for external redirection. However, we encountered an issue where, if the client decide...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone! As the title suggests, i'm attempting to change the "Add To Cart" text for a specific product template to instead say "Add Pre-Ord...
Author Avatar
Does Shopify have it where they run your store and then take the percentages, or do I have to provide the product and run it myself?
Author Avatar
MY STORE WAS OPENED ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO. I SPENT HARD TIME CREATING MY WEBSITE, THEMES ETC PRODUCTS, THEN SPENT HARD MONEY TO MARKET MY STORE SO I CAN G...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have been looking into setting up gift cards with a third party system. I am hoping to make the existing system the master, as gift cards...
Author Avatar
I am looking for a review ap that pulls off the same reviews and ratings on google. Is there an app that does that?
Author Avatar
Hi, I am looking for a solution where I can have a form for customers to enter their information on out-of-stock products that will automatically e...
Author Avatar
How can we turn off, or change the speed/duration of the animation for the main page banner? Thank you in advance. MN
Author Avatar
Hello and thank you for reading, Here is my problem: I have created a clothing brand and my aim is to offer 5 different designs for the same c...
Author Avatar
How long do I have to wait for them to get back to me about changing my Legal name and DOB I've been waiting a week now.
Author Avatar
Hello Team! Tell me, please, how do I change the style of the text in the header? I'm using the Dawn theme. Thank you very much!