Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Has this happened to anyone else? Someone is already logged into my account before I could even log on. See screenshots; I also took a video of th...
Author Avatar
Hi, I was wondering what the difference is between Unfulfilled and Fulfillment in progress in the order page is. I have two skus that are marked unful...
Author Avatar
I want to implement a cart counter that updates in real time. If user adds item on product page or changes quantities on cart page the counter sho...
Author Avatar
Shopify给一些文件展示一个付款app processes refund requests, Based on the guidelines given in this document, my payment app work...
Author Avatar
Theme used: Spotlight I'm having an issue, I have 4 pages. One of my pages, my kids products page, has a view all button bc I have more than 25 p...
Author Avatar
Hi all, We have a GraphQL integration with Shopify that was pulling in all orders created in the last 60 days, in addition to satisfying a few fur...
Author Avatar
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knows a way to make the payment icon types larger. They are currently super tiny in the footer. I am currently using...
Author Avatar
Most bullet points in the product description are appearing above the text that they should be next to. Link to store preview: https://74mcqh2zikr...
Author Avatar
In the last seven days I've had 178 add to carts but only 36 reached c/o and 8 converted. My conversation rate is 0.44% which is very low. I would lo...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have been creating a shopify function for the cart checkout validation and it was working fine I added it to my store and had it working. I ...
Author Avatar
I have a floating widget on my store that is in the bottom left corner, the script is added to the header of the site. It displays on every page. Is t...
Author Avatar
Hi, please can someone tell me how can i remove the arrows from the announcement bar in the prestige theme?
Author Avatar
We sell products that are in stock (fast delivery) and out of stock (longer delivery). We want customers to be able to filter on only items that are "...
Author Avatar
Hello, With Dawn you can customize the color schemes for all sections through the editor, except for the product detail section, It appears that t...
Author Avatar
Ciao, Voglio riattivare il mio account Shopify perché ho bisogno dell'aiuto di Shopify per recuperare il denaro addebitato sul mio conto PayPal oggi, ...
Author Avatar
Hi there - I've tried getting shopify support help with this but with no success. We are using translate & adapt to translate our store. Everything...
Author Avatar
喂爱社区!我想吃汉堡e folgende Frage und habe auch eine aus 2021 stammende Antwort im Forum gefunden, habe mich aber gefragt ob das mitt...
Author Avatar
Hello! I want to receive payment through Payoneer and all my Payoneer information are ready but I am getting the following error: Finish setting up y...
Author Avatar
Hi I need to add extra information depending the carrier and tracking url used to fulfill the order. To accomplish that I try to use Additional ...
Author Avatar
Hey there, I want to know which is the best app (or combination of apps) to do the following. We want to sell boxes, these boxes will have a varie...