Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
hi, i would like to know how to put images in this mega mega section. thanks for the support website URL: https://drip-graffiti.com/ 
Author Avatar
We facing the OAuth issue in Shopify for API integration. Could you elaborate us to the OAth flow?
Author Avatar
hi, i would like to know why in the predefined pages like "ABOUT US" and "FAQ" when i modify something, they change on both pages. how can i modify i...
Author Avatar
Hi so suddenly my website drop down menus stopped working. it keeps on loading Any idea what would be the issue?
Author Avatar
hi all, I am struggling to change 'account' icon to 'ACCOUNT' text. Ideally, I would like to keep an icon and but also have 'ACCOUNT' written ...
Author Avatar
大家好,我有工作在一个应用程序来帮助奥特曼ate 80 - 90% of customer support with AI in more effective way, After talking to some of the sho...
Author Avatar
...utton is clicked * @param Request $request */ public function createProduct(Request $request) { $client = new G...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm currently working on a project that requires some advanced customization of the product page layout. I've been digging into the Shopify...
Author Avatar
你好,我想要改变我的形象的背景with text section in the sense theme in Shopify. I want to make the background white while keeping...
Author Avatar
Seems like half of the posts on this board are folks looking to discuss refunds or issues with their payment/subscription for the Shopify platform ins...
Author Avatar
We have had to purchase a new V4 expanse theme licence for a store that is already built and running on V3. How can we implement a new theme licence o...
Author Avatar
How to add a new template to the page? I want to add the default page to the new template
Author Avatar
Hi guys, we are managing an app that displays a survey on the thank you and order status pages, and we want to clarify what is going to happen with th...
Author Avatar
Hi im having a problem. My static section was rendering correctly but now it's rendering as a dynamic section. My files are correctly called mai...
Author Avatar
Hi, I was running a successful Shopify store for the past two years. The majority of my sales were coming from Google Shopping Ads. Unfortunately,...
Author Avatar
Hello Guys, I'm getting this strange error while placing an order on the Shopify store. After checking here & there, I found this error was coming b...
Author Avatar
Hello, I want to hide variant images from my product pages. Ideally, I would just have 4 key images displayed on the page, and the variant imag...
Author Avatar
Hi, Is it possible to have two or more third-party payment gateways activated at the same time? For example Reepay + Quickpay? I do not wa...
Author Avatar
WHAT ARE THE REGULATIONS FOR NON-SAUDI PERSON (WHO IS THERE TO WORK )TO OPERATE SHOPIFY STORE IN SAUDI ARABIA ? hi, I want to know if I can operate a...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello There , In my website I have made the modifications such that when clicked on the menu of the website it opens in the new tab , what should...