Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

学习more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

学习more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

学习more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

学习more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

学习more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

学习more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

学习more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

学习more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi all, can anyone help me with this issue? I created a Shopify page and tried to change some settings on the product page. Delete the “Add to Cart”...
Author Avatar
Built my online store yesterday while I was at work but I need help with getting traffic plz help. I have inventory sent over too my store but just ne...
Author Avatar
Hi, I’m working on my first store and am currently adding an about us page. I filled out the content section, saved but when clicking view page nothi...
Author Avatar
Hi I am using the Craft theme and I am wanting to change the background colour of the 'your cart' section (see photo) the url is not published...
Author Avatar
I have written a very simply Shopify app based on the latest template and I did not touch any part about the OAuth, and the app installed and worked j...
Author Avatar
Hi Can someone tell me the code and where to put it in the 'Craft' theme to change the quantity button to transparent in the 'Your Cart' section ...
Author Avatar
Hi I am using the Craft theme and the boxes of my customer login page are black and I want to make them transparent. Can someone tell me how to c...
Author Avatar
Bonjour J ai embauché un expert pour créer ma boutique. Il a monté les bases de celle ci mais ne l a jamais finalisé malgré mes nombreuses demandes p...
Author Avatar
I'm working to edit the internal "new order" notification email that is sent from Shopify when an order is placed. Beneath the subtotal line I need to...
Author Avatar
I'm working to edit the internal "new order" notification email that is sent from Shopify when an order is placed. Beneath the subtotal line I need to...
Author Avatar
Hi, How do I remove the black box around the text to make it transparent? The website URL is: https://street-level-7518.myshopify.com/ and the p...
Author Avatar
Hello, I received a package in the mail that I DID NOT order. There are no information included in the package and it did not include the Vendor i...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm having issues trying to get a Select All added to a list of checkboxes within a liquid file. Here's what I have currently but not working. ...
Author Avatar
If I were to create a product called Item 1 - Pre-Order, and put in the description that it is a pre-order that will ship in X months, and check the b...
Author Avatar
I have a mega menu in my store (dawn theme). I have added some code in the header.liquid and the component-mega-menu.css files to allow the main me...
Author Avatar
Would anyone be able to help me with the code to change the size of the text in the image banner? I have attached an image below of what it currently ...
Author Avatar
Hi! I'm from the Philippines and I want to use Payoneer as one of my payment gateway. I follow all instructions but I still can't activate it. It lea
Author Avatar
Wondering why my preferences in pixel says redirected too many times? Thanks! Kyle
Author Avatar
Hello Previously I had a blog section on my website that was on Wix and you would see article views. Is it possible for me here on Shopify to see my...
Author Avatar
I really liked Dawn' collapsible content section, but my current theme doesn't have anything similar. I tried copying files from Dawn to my new theme...