Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi! My shopify store is not showing any pricing at all. No prices appear on checkout page, product pages or collection pages. Prices have been adde...
Author Avatar
I have created a Shopify public application using the Shopify CLI and got a complete source code in react and node, and after installing the applicati...
Author Avatar
Hi I'm new shopify developer and i created new app on my local machine by cli command but also i have server. so how can i host app and connect to ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm trying to find out how to hide variants that only have one option, to make the page look more clean. I can't seem to figure it out. I'm using...
Author Avatar
https://www.mindjournals.com/ i want to create a similar store like this can someone suggest me shopify themes which has these features specially the ...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing good. I am not getting sales even I am running ads and also done seo as well but not getting sales. Can an...
Author Avatar
I have created a new page and named it. When you create a page, Shopify automatically assigns it to be the "Default Page" model. I want to create a ne...
Author Avatar
Hello, yesterday I got an email which states that my shopify store has been identified as higher-risk for potential chargebacks. I have 0 chargeba...
Author Avatar
Hey, I've placed the following code to the checkout "Additonal Scripts" part, to set Enhanced Ecommerce for Google Ads. Even though the order nu...
Author Avatar
skrivtjänster Jag ger gärna en översikt över de tjänster som Akademijouren.se erbjuder. akademiskt skrivande Akademijouren.se är en professionell ...
Author Avatar
Hi! Do you know whether the Google & Youtube channel app provides Enhanced Ecommerce measurement for Google Analytics? Thx.
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello Im using dawn 7.0.1 and want to change background color to black instead of white i have from before, add white text on black background. I ...
Author Avatar
how can i change relative url to absolute url on shopify store. with easy going way
Author Avatar
Been using the theme "pop" for years, suddenly the images on my front end appear stretched. Is this a software update issue? Need a new theme? Also, ...
Author Avatar
Hello all, I have a great great footer that is appearing on all pages except checkout and payment pages. How can I make it appear on all pages in...
Author Avatar
We built a custom app to link Shopify to our system, when we are trying to cancel the order of customer without refunds, occasionally we received the ...
Author Avatar
See this kind of bugs:
Author Avatar
Hello guys, I'm really panicking I can log in to my shopify, but when I try to go to store it says to create new one or I don't have permission to vie...
Author Avatar
I'm Using Shopify payment methods for my UK store, when I'm trying to buy any product by using master card payments should decline. How to overcome th...
Author Avatar
Hiya guys, So Evri have lost a parcel... Brilliant! I've taken it up with them and they are saying that I need to contact "shipper" as they ar...