Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

我们兴奋地宣布对选取的增强f-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I am new to graphql and i dont understand where on earth I can find out which properties and subproperties are available in a given object. for e...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I want to add addons feature in some of the products. Design: I have thought of a design like this in shown in the screenshot. When s...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using Prestige theme and when I am trying to duplicate the theme, some of the custom CSS codes are not getting duplicated in the theme. And ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I want to add some more space between the contact section and the header. The option in the editor is not giving me enough space to work...
Author Avatar
Hello There, Can someone help me with adding a Sign up button near the login button in the main menu for desktop and mobile on my website as high...
Author Avatar
Each product will have a unique details table. I want to put that in a tab on pdp.
Author Avatar
大家好。会有人为我提供c吗ode to make the featured products radius round from the edge? Below is an example. I'm using Impuls...
Author Avatar
Hi Do anyone know what plan this site is on WALDOR & CO. Official SE Store | Watches & Jewelry | Free Shipping (waldorandco.com) Tanks / Mathi...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, i have a problem with my slideshow. Some of the text disappears on the right site. It haven't always done that, but suddenly when I looked toda...
Author Avatar
DewaKuis Kuis Berhadiah Daftar Dewa Kuis Klaim Hadiah Dewa Kuis
Author Avatar
Hello, I dunno how can i explain my issue. now when someone place an order, I'm not receiving a confirmation email (order confirmation).! and when i...
Author Avatar
Greetings, in notifications email template the "current_date" "due_at_date" liquid variables displays the date in English, how can i change the f...
Author Avatar
On reset password i am entering correct mail but the error shows "No account found with that email." but the mail exists and this thing happens with e...
Author Avatar
How to switch back to the old version of shopify background
Author Avatar
I'm using the Ride theme, and I'm trying to change the size of the gaps between the links and the text if anyone could help please. Shop preview: ...
Author Avatar
Hi, If anyone has some spare time can I please get a store review. I seem to get traffic but not very many purchases. Any feedback would be great..!
Author Avatar
hi, my payment is still in pending for almost a month now, do I need to do anything to get the payout, i have set the payment to everyday and the o...
Author Avatar
How do I move the heading and link of a column in a multicolumn section to overlay an image?
Author Avatar
The following contract ID is associated as the origin of the order, but the corresponding order ID does not exist in the billingAttempts information o...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am a UK startup dropshipping my products to the EU (France and Germany). I’ve done my research on the EU VAT 2021 regulations and I just wanted...